new

kitten

I've had tons of tanks and my friend recomended here. a gal from my work. I have some clowns they are true percs. and i'm thinking of raising their fry. she told me theres a guy here to talk to about that. said he's real good. to see what I might be getting myself into and all. cost and hassle and what not. just thinking of doing it for the fun of it. Just not sure yet. what do you guys think?

Welcome! The Eugene/Springfield area reefing community is growing by the day!!! There's a huge meetup/auction/give-away next month at Oxx's house, go to the meeting section of the forum to check the details, since you are in springfield too!!

I'm Katrina and have been reefing for about 8 1/2 months now!! I am pretty close (Cottage Grove).

The people on here are great!! Welcome aboard!!

Welcome, I am also here in the Eugene area. The Eugene area people useally have some kind of meet and greet every month or so. You will have to attend and put some faces with names. Everybody on this site are so knowledgeable and helpful. It seems some of these people are marine biologists they know there stuff so well. Anyway, how about some pictures of your tank.

Bryan

(worthless)

THe person you want to contact is Dave (Barelycuda). He has a whole room dedicated to raising clownfish!!! If you come up to Vancouver he would probably give a tour.

dsoz

I believe Dave will be holding a meeting at his place this fall. You can see it then, so mark your calendar!!

And BTW WELCOME!

I'd love to go to a meeting if it's not too far away. I have this tummy condition due to sickled migraines so I get car sick on long trips... it's sadening really. Just started a year ago. But I would love to meet up with people

Welcome!

We have a pretty active reef community down here. We are a friendly group that enjoys helping each other and likes new people. The people up north are wierd and I would not associate with them in any way. Most are felons and dangerous. Many are currently in prison.

lol... Ya I don't know what I have to trade now. I have some yellow zoo's and I am willing to give away some kenya tree corals. I have this huge bubble coral thats soon out growing my 90 gallon tank.. if any one maybe has some thing to trade... I might be interested...I'd really maybe like a clam.. mine just passed after a extremely long time... I would have a lot more but I ended up getting something in my tank that had red slime on it and almost over night it took over and suffercated stuff... Very sad. I have it killed now but my corals are just coming back. and I have been fighting with hair algae in my small tank... the stuff just keeps coming back. I'm slowly killing it. I have five tanks right now. so two with problems isn't so bad. as long as I keep it in check.

But hey I must be doing something right.. My brain coral is huge and my open brains are too, and pulsing xenias thrive in my tanks. I'm just happy I have an RO machine.. oh if any one ever wants water.... I'm your gal.. I use to get it from liquid but it was no more so I made an investment....Oh I may be thinking of selling a beautiful health gbta.. he's so healthy he keeps stinging my hand, and is getting to big for my 12gallon bio. though my false perc babys love him.. I'm not sure.... I got the anemone when he was so small. only about quarter size... now he's almost thye size of my hand. with huge bubble tips.. and he never moves ever... So I don't know

• Like 1

Welcome!

We have a pretty active reef community down here. We are a friendly group that enjoys helping each other and likes new people. The people up north are wierd and I would not associate with them in any way. Most are felons and dangerous. Many are currently in prison.

Hey, I may be in prison, but it is the best internet connection I have ever had! Yeah, and I keep my reef in my cell toilet. (nutty)

(jail) (jail) (jail) (jail)