"Share the Love" - Pulsating Xenia

ReefSafari

Thought I would throw this out there...I will be fragging our Pulsating Xenia this weekend, and thought I would put a big frag of it up for "Share the Love" program.

This Frag will be good sized, and will be attached to rubble rock, I will let my wife Amanda pick a name at random in one weeks time, and we can deliver it anywhere in the portland area.

I will have pics up of the mother colony soon...prior to snipping...

For those interested in a nice Pulsating Xenia Frag...post the phrase "May Day..Share the Love" for your chance to win one.

I will draw the random name out on May Day...(May 1st)

Crappy Pic...But it is pretty and pulsates really well, very hypnotic if you stare at it too long..lol

069.jpg

• Like 2

May Day.. Share the love"

Where is Lyle Washington?

I grew up in Castle Rock Washington. Still pretty much a one stop sign town.

Funny, I actually don't know where Castle Rock is...(scratch)

Basically if your in Vancouver...and follow the columbia river east...about 1.5 hours...and if you blink...you'll miss it.

We are in between Hood River, OR and The Dalles OR, but on the Washington Side...VERY small town.

It's not as good as it was when it was next to Fowlers Texaco' date='it went down hill in my opinion.[/quote']

Its been a long while, but is that when it was across the highway in a little tiny building no bigger than a Dutch Brothers? We used to get burgers and ice cream cones there alot.

I did like it better when it was just a hole in the wall.

Its been a long while, but is that when it was across the highway in a little tiny building no bigger than a Dutch Brothers? We used to get burgers and ice cream cones there alot.

I did like it better when it was just a hole in the wall.

Ya, they tried to revive a tradition but you know how that goes.

It's not as good as it was when it was next to Fowlers Texaco' date='it went down hill in my opinion.[/quote']

X2. Used to have the best burgers around. Not so much anymore. The last 4 times I have gone there, they have messed up my order. Still have good milkshakes though.