Share the Love 3....and the tale of the Mystery Ricordia

CA2OR

So I have a Ricoridia that I found last night that I lost about a month ago...I don't even remember what color it is...anyway I found it last night and it is still pretty big but almost void of color because it was in the back of my cave, if you have seen my tank you know what I mean. I have it in a prime place to recover but don't really know where I can put it.

If you are interested in getting a "mystery ricoridia" for free then you know the drill.....post in with "Share the Love" somewhere in your post to enter and I will pull a name next Wednesday....if it dies I will replace it with a fully colored one but it wont be as fun to find out what you are getting as it colors up. As always I will take care of the shipping should it be needed.

I'll tell you this...it has a pink mouth and some green swirls almost from the center out.

Well here is the pic....can't seem to catch the green in it though and it is about the size of a quarter.

IMG_2531.jpg

Should I post photo updates during this week should it color up some? Or leave the mystery in play?

I say leave it a mystery. It is always fun to get something that is a surprise.

Is it a florida or yuma?

dsoz