Deleting account?

thumpersalley

(sad)This is always sad to hear. Would you mind letting us know why? Or maybe at least letting a moderator or board member know so we can do our best as a club to correct the mistakes and learn from it? Hope ya change your mind and come back some time;)

• Like 1

Couldn't you just stop coming to the forum and turn off email notification?

Fixed....and I'm not even a mod....seriously why the thread? This is a simple DIY fix here....unless there is an alternative motive that I am unaware of....

All I need is to know whether anyone can delete my account. Not a sermon. One of the many reasons I sold my SW tank & no longer am a part of this forum is because I dont care to be involved in the local Oregon SW people. Very, very discouraged by people on here with the exception of a couple. Most people on here have a God complex & most threads are plagued with ridicule & BS. I have already deleted everything I can on my personal preferences. All I need to know is whether something else can be done. Thats it. Kim

All I need is to know whether anyone can delete my account. Not a sermon. One of the many reasons I sold my SW tank & no longer am a part of this forum is because I dont care to be involved in the local Oregon SW people. Very' date=' very discouraged by people on here with the exception of a couple. Most people on here have a God complex & most threads are plagued with ridicule & BS. I have already deleted everything I can on my personal preferences. All I need to know is whether something else can be done. Thats it. Kim[/quote']

LOL.I appreciate your frankness and telling it how it is. Must be something with the name Kim. Sorry to see you go.

I'm also sorry Kim you're experience was not a good one in this forum. There admittedly can be a great deal of drama and somewhat of a dysfunctional family at times. However, there are also a lot of good people here who have gone out of their way to be helpful.

My advice to you would be to send a PM to Chief. He handles most of the website details.

Kim

Thank you!

That was all I needed to hear. I have unsubscribed from all threads & did the other things you mentioned.

Too many times on this forum people are required to become rude to get the point across.

I belong to over 70 groups & forums, no boast. I am active in all of them from reading them daily to responding to threads. This is one of very few that I have left because of the poor manners of others, sermons, politics & God complexes. Of course, I could have stayed & "duked" it out with everyone just because I wanted to stay here & be involved. Its not that important to me to fight with anyone to have a SW tank.

It has made the SW experience completely unenjoyable & had me looking to a local lps for help & livestock. As a rescue for birds & small animals, thats unacceptable. Kim

I'm keeping my mouth shut on this one, but there are a LOT of things I would love to say.

peace out

You know how many posts I have deleted-gimme a break.

Here is a short edited 5 times friendly reply

So you cant do saltwater without belonging to a forum-

My Bull shiite meter is pegged- you quite saltwater because you did not like the local forum-(laugh)

A shrink would have a hay day with this-just the replies and I aint no shrink-nor English professor either

Still LMAO-see ya thumper

Too many times on this forum people are required to become rude to get the point across.

I belong to over 70 groups & forums, no boast. I am active in all of them from reading them daily to responding to threads. This is one of very few that I have left because of the poor manners of others, sermons, politics & God complexes. Of course, I could have stayed & "duked" it out with everyone just because I wanted to stay here & be involved. Its not that important to me to fight with anyone to have a SW tank.

So instead of simply not coming to the forum any more you make a grand gesture of asking to have your account deleted. Seems to me you're the one trying to give a sermon and pick a fight - and showing poor manners.

What ever will we do without your ray of sunshine around here?

Best of luck to you in the future - my guess is you find these kinds of problem everywhere you go - but it's always someone else's fault...

Sorry, just couldn't bite my tongue in the face of such sanctimonious nonsense.

You know how many posts I have deleted-gimme a break.

Here is a short edited 5 times friendly reply

So you cant do saltwater without belonging to a forum-

My Bull shiite meter is pegged- you quite saltwater because you did not like the local forum-(laugh)

I shrink would have a hay day with this-just the replies and I aint no shrink-nor English professor either

Still LMAO-see ya thumper

Brad , Mick doesn't need any encouragement!(laugh) I just sent him a message saying I was proud of him from keeping his comments simple. I didn't know he had it in him to do that! Jess would be proud!(clap) And here you go trying to rile him up!

No reason to take Thumper's comments personally. If she doesn't want to be a part of the forum that's her business and her right. We really don't need to know the reason.

I'm sure if she had had the pleasure of meeting you Brad, the quintessential smartas s, (I like that phrase just though of it:D) she would have never thought about leaving this forum!(laugh)