From Frank's wife Sheri....

Frank

Frank,

Sorry for your loss and I commend you for moving forward, But i would involve the police and check Craigslist and Ebay for your items. I had suspicions of some one in my store shoplifting, but did not actaully see him until the last time he came in and then we found this on http://bend.craigslist.org/for/1659791913.html and saw many of our missing items(flame)

Frank and Sheri its to bad that ppl in this world have to do stuff like this as we invite them into our homes. I'm sure that what i want to say has already been said here so that's why i didn't post something earlier, but the more that I read all these comments i just had to say a little. It just amazing that some ppl stoop so low as to steal from others, especially this great group of ppl, one day they will get what they deserve. On "Judgment Day" the good Lord will have the book's open to see this person's name and the works that they have done. Then this person will be cast into the lake of fire. I truly hope this person can open their heart and find the Lord as they really need him and make all of their wrongs rights!

I would like to make a suggestion to those who are posting about tips to Frank about getting the rings back to send Frank a pm because the person who did it was obviously someone who accesses this forum and like someone said could even be posting as if they are innocent.

Re: From Frank's wife Sheri....

that is why I PM'd my advice....I am quite sure it will assist in identifying the perp....and when we do...we can lynch em...or ban em at least....I prefer the lynching myself...got some nerve stealing from someone who opened their doors to you....

dont like how I am talking about you? PM me and we can arrange a meet....I will even keep your ID secret....but you will find the results of our "meet" on youtube....

I am very sorry to hear of what happened. I was unable to attend the meeting, but am kind of glad now. I HOPE THEY SHOW UP IN YOUR MAIL..

When we were all at the meeting in Longview I suggested the name tags and was told that they used to do that and yeah they would start again. Hopefully that happens before the next meeting.

I think it makes a difference when people can name you.

OK here is a question and probably not, but you never know .. I read that people where setting boxes and what not up there. If it was a Styrofoam box was heavy enough would the rings have stuck in the bottom ?

Just a thought.

I am very sorry this happened to you guys, I applaud your willingness to have host again. I would still host and hope all of you still will as well. As Frank said just be smart about it.

I hope we don't let 1 bad apple spoil the whole basket sort of speak.

Maybe someone should cam cord the meetings, I know it wont see everything but you never know and could just be a deterrent, might be fun to do and be able to watch back especially when we are doing a demonstration.

What goes around comes around...

I have been where you are, twice my house was broke into and some of the jewelry they took wasn't worth a whole lot but the sentimental value was huge.. Like my Great Great grandmothers gold wedding band very thin and from many yrs of being worn. Couldn't have brought them more then a couple dollars..

Sherri

• Like 1

I keep hoping when I look at this thread that there would be some great news saying you found them. Im sure you have torn your place apart looking for them. I hope so much that at this point we somehow find out who did this.

And I hope that when you do, it is posted for all of us to see.

Since this person was idiotic enough to do such a thing, I hope he is idiotic enough to also get caught.

Tammy

We had an exterminator that we finally figured out was stealing my stepson's adderall pills. We switched them out with some similar looking ex-lax and funny thing' date=' he never came back to the house again.;)[/quote']

That ****s funny!!!!!(clap)

We had an exterminator that we finally figured out was stealing my stepson's adderall pills. We switched them out with some similar looking ex-lax and funny thing' date=' he never came back to the house again.;)[/quote']

Very creative! Perhaps you should have gone with something slightly more toxic.

This thread makes me depressed. I hate hearing what happened to Frank and all the terrible crap that has happened to so many of you. I hope the person who did this comes to see the light of how wrong and stupid it is to steal people's prized possessions.

(From Sheri)

Happy Ending....Frank's rings have shown up in our mailbox!!! We are both SO thankful and appreciative. There was a note that stated the person did find them on the floor and pocketed them. They did apologize for not checking with us to see if they were ours....among "other" things in the note.

OUR RESPONSE TO THIS PERSON:

Thank you for caring and allowing us to have our items/memories back! We appreciate having closure over this. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you...

TO EVERYONE ELSE: Thank you for all your kind words, prayers and good wishes. Although we were devastated over our loss, (as anyone would be) we ALL need to be thankful for family and friends as we feel THAT is what is most important...

(From Sheri)

Happy Ending....Frank's rings have shown up in our mailbox!!! We are both SO thankful and appreciative. There was a note that stated the person did find them on the floor and pocketed them. They did apologize for not checking with us to see if they were ours....among "other" things in the note.

Thank you for caring and allowing us to have our items/memories back! We appreciate having closure over this. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you...

TO EVERYONE ELSE: Thank you for all your kind words, prayers and good wishes. Although we were devastated over our loss, (as anyone would be) we ALL need to be thankful for family and friends as we feel THAT is what is most important...

Wow Im really suprised! That is awesome that you guys got them back.

Good thing ya didnt listen to Frank and posted this Sheri :D

I will make who ever stole them a deal. Take them to the pawn shop,get a written estimate of what they will give you for them. Mail me that estimate & I will give you 10% over that written estimate for the rings. No questions asked.

And yes I am serious.

Look above, they sent them back :D

To the person that did this. I want to say thank you for doing the right thing. Frank, I'm happy these showed up as this was somewhat distressing for everyone here (Even those of us that were not at the meeting). None of us wanted to believe there was a thief in our midst. It now appears this was just a temporary lapse of good judgement although all of us will be a little more wary in the future.

To the person that did this. I want to say thank you for doing the right thing. Frank' date=' I'm happy these showed up as this was somewhat distressing for everyone here (Even those of us that were not at the meeting). None of us wanted to believe there was a thief in our midst. It now appears this was just a temporary lapse of good judgement although all of us will be a little more wary in the future.[/quote']

Well put.

Man, I am even taken back, perhaps the world is not as dark as I see it-(plotting)

WOW still shaking my head-I would like to thank all of those who posted-IMO its that which caused the return-everytime the "perp" logged in and saw a new reply it must have been brutal-all that weight

Thanks again for doing the right thing for some good folks!!

Glad this ended up with a Happy Ending...

No more pocketing stuff you pick off the floor at people's houses. Unless it's lint, then keep it.

racefan, if it'll make you happier, I can take my Apex controller to a pawn shop and get an estimate and you can give me the estimate + 10%... I'll even ship the [language filter] thing back to my house. :D

Well put.

Man, I am even taken back, perhaps the world is not as dark as I see it-(plotting)

WOW still shaking my head-I would like to thank all of those who posted-IMO its that which caused the return-everytime the "perp" logged in and saw a new reply it must have been brutal-all that weight

Thanks again for doing the right thing for some good folks!!

No Brad, the world is just as dark as you and I both see it, there are just the occasional rays of sunshine that manage to make it through the Hellstorm clouds that have been gathering for centuries.

Yes, I have serious issues with people, this is why I am known as anti-social, I can interact fine online, in person, in groups, I get EXTREMELY paranoid and going to parties/clubs/concerts all = MAJORLY STUPIDLY BAD idea, trust me, I know from experience.

I has a very bad temper and can't always control it the easiest, its why I'm not allowed out of the house armed anymore, long story, you DON'T want to know, trust me.

Glad you got your rings back guys, and glad to see that even though its only the rare occasional occurence, the sun does manage to shine through at times.

Amazing, a person with a conscience.

While I still think someone that pockets something that is not theirs as someone elses house it lower than low it does amaze me that the person did the right thing.

Congrats for getting the rings back, amazing.

(From Sheri)

:eek:WOW I am in total shock!?!?! I am so impressed that whomever this was has done the right thing and returned the rings! And writing a note too.

I am glad the rings were returned to you! Couldn't have been a happier ending!

Beth