Thanks Frank!

grassi

Re: Thanks Frank!

Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank!

16035__oldschool_l.jpg

Thanks for hosting and very nice tank! Although I did notice about 3 square inches of empty space on one side (laugh)

wow....did you take that pic there.....lol....looks like I left too early....

that movie was pretty funny....

(This is Sheri...Frank's wife) Not sure where to post this...Frank specifically asked me NOT to post...but as he is not home right now...here it is:

My husbands rings were on the fireplace at the time of the meeting...and are no longer there. (Frank feels this is his fault for not moving them to our bedroom). When things like this occur you want to think to yourself...someone needed this/these more than you. I'd like to think that is true. So to whomever took them: The rings were special...The Diamond ring was given to Frank when we promised to each other that we would marry someday. Well that day came and..the Ruby was given to Frank from myself on the day of our wedding...it took me (3) months to find the perfect stone and lots of saving and "secret shopping" so he wouldn't know he was getting a ring style/type he had been wanting forever. Yes...they are only possessions...but they meant a great deal to us. So as I cry over what has been lost (not just rings...memories) my hope is YOU REALLY needed them and when you look at them or spend the funds you gained from selling them...I hope you appreciate the time, energy and karma that came with them.

If you decide you would like to send them back...our address is: 12190 SW Merestone CT, Tigard, OR **PLEASE CONSIDER THIS OPTION***

To those of you who came and the above message does not pertain to you...I am so sorry if I have offended anyone by posting it but I am VERY upset. Frank really did enjoy having everyone over to our home and loves his hobby very much.