5 Years Clean and Sober!! Woohoo!!

ClayTheSavageFraser

So, for all that don't know. I used to be a pretty crazy indian!! I was born on the indian reservation and moved all over the place. Lived in hawaii from 4th grade to sophmore year. Still miss it. When I was 14 I was taught how to make methamphetamines and from then on I was in a world that I used to know and love. I have made lots, and lost lots. I have spent around 5 years of my life in jail and prison and just 5 short years ago I was looking at 20 years in prison. The short of it, is I was blessed by god, buddah, the universe, jesus, whatever you call a higher power. I was blessed. I had the United Nations Secretary General for Indigenious Americans/Tribal Judge come to my representation and through federal guide lines assisted my Tribe in taking over jurisdiction of me and the case had against me, long story short I was granted probation. I made up my mind the day I was arrested to never touch or partake in any alcohol or drugs, one day at a time, each and everyday!! So on the 13th of April I have 5 years clean and boy it feels great to be me!! I think my obsession has metamorphed itself into Art and Reefing!! Love it!!

Just wanted to share!! LOL!!

Sunshine and Smiles,

Clay(rock2)

• Like 2

Congrats bradda Clay! The ice is still bad here on the islands. Probably better you left when you did. Glad to hear a success story. Unfortunately i still have some friends on the east coast that are not as lucky. You should be proud!

AC-Kevin

Congrats man!! You seem to be an inspiration to so many, always have a great attitude. The little decisions we make day to day have a profound affect on our lives. Keep up the good work. I look forward to meeting you some day!

Gabe

Congrats man!! You seem to be an inspiration to so many, always have a great attitude. The little decisions we make day to day have a profound affect on our lives. Keep up the good work. I look forward to meeting you some day!

Gabe

Heck yeah!! I am going to be doing a guest spot at Phat Kat Tattoo the 22nd through the 25th of this month! And I plan on visiting reef tech and Total Exotic Corals!! Should meet me there sometime!

And for Thank you all for the support and wonderful words of encouragement and adoration, I really appreciate it!!

Clay