Share the Love 2: Earnest goes to camp

JasonH

To Share the Love or not to Share the Love, That is the question!?!

Definately SHARE THE LOVE!!! (clap)

So I have been tossing around the idea of becoming a paying member for a while...(scratch) The decision just got easier(laugh) No more tossing, just did it!

I love this idea!

Thanks Everyone

Gabe

To Share the Love or not to Share the Love, That is the question!?!

Definately SHARE THE LOVE!!! (clap)

So I have been tossing around the idea of becoming a paying member for a while...(scratch) The decision just got easier(laugh) No more tossing, just did it!

I love this idea!

Thanks Everyone

Gabe

Welcome to the membership Gabe! (clap)I just joined last week. You don't know what you missed in the member's only section!

I've just been "memberized" not more than 5 minutes ago.

On behalf of all the brand new members of the club, I'm willing to win this yuma and become the poster child for the success of this method of recruiting...(clap)

Great idea! and oh yeah, share the love!

Mark

Share the love!

I just paid my membership yesterday! How do I know when I am officially 'memberized'? (nutty)

Hmmm "memberized"(scratch) Sounds like a painful surgical procedure.(laugh) You will get an email from Chief. It happend pretty quickly for me like that same evening. Welcome to the dysfunctional family!(clap)

Congrats to... Queen Angel!

Thanks to everyone who signed up for membership, sorry none of you won, that would have been a nice bonus. But it's nice to see some new members!

Queen Angel, I'll PM you details later and we can arange a time for you to come pick up your new yuma.