Share the Love 2: Earnest goes to camp

JasonH

With credit to Moto826 and CA2OR, I'll take up the mantle and give away a free coral.

Same basic principal. I give the coral away free to anyone that posts "Share the Love" in this thread. Neither the coral nor any frags derived thereof can be sold in the future - but should be given away.

One wrinkle... membership has it's privileges. This will be open to members only. However, anyone that becomes a member this week and wants to participate - I will enter your name twice in the contest. So sign up and help support this great club.

I will pick a name at random on Sunday.

This coral is a red Yuma, which I originally got from Nanoreefer (who takes a much better picture of it than I do - so I'm using his picture).

nanosyuma.jpg

• Like 1

Re: Share the Love 2: Earnest goes to camp

Jason, way to keep the flow rolling...I like your style man...red yuma...that is why I didnt do no everyday coral too....sweet. I figured it would be pretty sweet to get a free frag of the soon to be NCRA Certified Full Moon's before the price hits the roof