Share the Love

CA2OR

NO WAY!!! We are so excited!!! Gillian was checking the boards on her iPhone in the car and actually screamed when she saw this, and I had to pull over to the side of the road to see it myself! :)

We will take awesome care of the frag and definitely SHARE THE LOVE!!! (and someone here will have to teach me how to frag when the time comes... I don't want to mess it up!)

Thank you!!! (clap)

Congrats. I hope you are using the Tapatalk iPhone app to check the board - it makes reading on a mobile device waaaaayyyy easier.

Re: Share the Love

NO WAY!!! We are so excited!!! Gillian was checking the boards on her iPhone in the car and actually screamed when she saw this, and I had to pull o

Congrats. I hope you are using the Tapatalk iPhone app to check the board - it makes reading on a mobile device waaaaayyyy easier.

no kidding....

Well pulled a name and the winner is Kendaroo..(clap)..pm me so we can arrange the details...congrats....remember...you can't sell(nono)' date=' only give....but I think trading might be allowed....(scratch)[/quote']

As the first recipient of the "Share the Love" from Moto, I would suggest that you CAN'T trade them. That's really just the same as selling them. Freely given, freely received.

Just my thought.

puntific