Share the Love

CA2OR

This is something we used to do a lot of a couple years back. Someone would disperse out frags of certain corals in case they lost them. This way they always had someone to get a frag from in case something happened.

Example-

Steve Manning gave me a frag of his green slimer awhile back. I now have several frags of it. Unfortunately Steve just lost this great piece in his tank. But now I can replenish that lost frag with a new one!!! One that came right from his old colony :)

This idea of sharing the love is a great one. i wish i would of know to post something on this forum about that i was new to the hobby and starting a new tank. Maybe could of got a few start up pieces for nothing just to help get a little color in my tank. Its a wonderful idea for someone that needs a little help or going thru a rough time. Case in point, i went to ciao's house yesterday to get a couple of things from him, to help out with him getting finance's together for a car. I would be more than willing to "Share the Love" with him, when he returns to the hobby. i will give him free frag's of his coral's so that it is not such a detriment to his pocket book when he returns. i hope that he returns soon. i could just see the look on his face that he was all torn up with having to sell his pieces. Return soon ciao!! If more ppl in the world were like this it would be a much better place to live. Oh and by the way ppl in this hobby r some of the nices ppl i have met in a while so keep it up and keep on keepin on!

This is a nice thing that you're doing and wish that I was closer so I could partake in this drawing. I have joined this group because my brother is a member and has recommitted the club because it would help out a newbie. Just having my tank for 7 months I have found a lot help here just reading, thanks to all who post. Larry

"Share the Love"

I have been in the hobby for alot of years now but am new to this club. I cant believe with all the internet searching I have done in the years it took me this long to find it. Not only is this site one of the best ways to get opinions on "how to" the people here are friendly, informative and are more than willing to "Share the Love". Over the past couple months I have had the pleasure of meeting several of you and in the coming weeks have plans on meeting several more of you. Looking forward to it!

So remember the concept is you can't sell em....only give em....

And again, I feel I have to say, this really wasn't my idea....it was Moto826 and Puntific's conversation or arrangement that gave me inspiration...that and I will know who to go to if I lose em all one day...what can I say it's better to have one than none right?

sharing is caring

Well pulled a name and the winner is Kendaroo..(clap)..pm me so we can arrange the details...congrats....remember...you can't sell(nono)' date=' only give....but I think trading might be allowed....(scratch)[/quote']

Congrats Kendaroo!!!!

Thank you Eric for the start of something fun.

NO WAY!!! We are so excited!!! Gillian was checking the boards on her iPhone in the car and actually screamed when she saw this, and I had to pull over to the side of the road to see it myself! :)

We will take awesome care of the frag and definitely SHARE THE LOVE!!! (and someone here will have to teach me how to frag when the time comes... I don't want to mess it up!)

Thank you!!! (clap)