Share the Love

CA2OR

So I have asked to get a forum created called "Share the Love". I did this after seeing a new member, Moto826 run a give away and Puntific eloquently said "Share the Love" as he agreed to only give these away when fragging. I thought this was a great idea and I think if we can centralize these sorts of things it would be great for new members in need of start up corals and other reasons as well.

Anyway, I would like to continue to "Share the Love" as I know most of you love corals as much or more than I do. So here we go

I will give away a one polyp frag of these to a random poster. All you need to do is simply post into this thread quoting the "password" of "Share the Love". Sunday I will pull a random name. I will take care of the shipping and all.

IMG_1672.jpg

I know not everyone has Zoa's or wants them, but I love these and am working on getting them "NCRA Certified".

• Like 3

(icon)(agree)As I have said before, you are over the top at times, but your idea's are great. This forum is lucky to have the generosity and spirit you bring here... I have these already so I don't need to jump in and "share the luv":p on this one, I'll let others have the chance...

Thanks and welcome to moto also for helping stimulate this new idea in Eric's cranium with your generosity as well...