Some pics using the new Canon T1i I just bought.

Rick

photoshop? thats a pretty good representation of what i would expect in a quality photo/

Since I use Photoshop to convert from canon raw format to jpeg every picture I post will show Photoshop in the EXIF data. For those that really thinks it means anything the only post processing done with most of these pics was to adjust the color temperature to 14k to match my lights. This is something that can't be done with the Canon raw conversion software (Digital Photo Professional) since it maxes out at 10k. I have no qualms about using Photoshop for this conversion either since I've invested several hundreds of dollars on it through the years. I actually find it absurd to consider not using it after I've spent so much money on it for the conversion just to appease those that think having it listed in the EXIF data really means anything.

photoshop? thats a pretty good representation of what i would expect in a quality photo/

Rick is always straightforward with his pictures, if you were to actually look at his tank, you would realize that his pics are the closest to actual tank conditions that I have ever seen.

Rick, awesome pics, and if you decide to get rid of some sand and rock, let me know, I'm going to be in the market for some, I don't have near enough of either LOL.