Haven't posted some pic's in a while so here we go

CA2OR

Here are some new pic's from today. I didn't go nuts with the pic's....for once, but I did get a few decent one's. Tomorrow I will get some Aquariscope pic's but here is what we have today.

My fungia after removal of baby. Just hasn't seemed happy, but I am as I noticed 2 new one's on the way(clap)

IMG_1994.jpg

Ric on a rock...lol....this one was all but gone when I moved it up here and it simply hasn't looked back

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

Magician's growing nicely

IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

The Dendro....how fast do they grow? I already have heads 4 and 5 poking out.:eek:

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

Some random zoa shots.

These guys have been popping up in random places and I don't even know where they came from(scratch)

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

Vivid Aquariums African Blue Hornets(naughty)

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

Thanks for looking(clap)

Re: Haven't posted some pic's in a while so here we go

hmm....well the second pic I have listed already....I will get back to you...but I am thinking maybe $10 each. but the first ones I wont be able to do 5 maybe 3. Sorry but I only have a few. Were you asking about the africans too?

thank you Rick. I still need a tripod

I probably have one I could swap for a frag or two. I just need to make sure the top piece is there. (It has a quick disconnect so the top can stay mounted to the camera and I need to be sure that part isn't in a box somewhere instead of being with the rest of the tripod) If I recall right I paid about $50 for it but my wife bought me a Manfrotto a few years ago so I don't use it anymore.

Re: Haven't posted some pic's in a while so here we go

thanks Impur, yeah seems to be coming along well.

R-3, where did you find that pic? When I first saw it my initial thought was "wow, that looks like my old tank" then it hit me....that is one of my old pics....lol

i am sure i would be down for that....as long as it fits my camera
Unless your camera is weird then it will fit. The tripod mounts are a standard thread size for all regular cameras and camcorders. (Phones and such excluded) As I suspected though the QD part isn't on the tripod. I'll need to dig around a bit and see if I can find it. (I think it's attached to an umbrella mount)