April Meeting

stylaster

The April club meeting (April 18th) will be at Frank Gruelle's house in Tigard. (clap) The meeting starts at 1pm. There will also be a frag swap meet! I won't be able to attend this one due to upcoming marriage duties. You all have a great time!

Roy

• Like 1

hi i am new here and would like to come down to the swap and pay dues at the swap inless a mod sees this if so pm me the way to pay online

also what kind of zoas will be there thank you do you guys bring tanks for selling how do you guys do it sorry for all the ?s

• Like 1

hi i am new here and would like to come down to the swap and pay dues at the swap inless a mod sees this if so pm me the way to pay online

also what kind of zoas will be there thank you do you guys bring tanks for selling how do you guys do it sorry for all the ?s

You can pay at the meeting or you can pay here.

http://www.pnwmas.org/cmps_index.php?pageid=join

Jay

• Like 1

If Eric (Ca2OR) sais that he is bringing zoas, there will be some nice ones. He is a snob when it comes to zoanthids, only the best colors and names for him. :) LOL JK Eric!

Normally people post pics of what they will bring, deals are made before hand then stuff is just traded in bags.

If you have something to trade, post a pic and what you are looking for (either trade or $$$). I am sure that someone will take you up on a deal.

dsoz

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Of course you can come the details are in the first thread:

The April club meeting (April 18th) will be at Frank Gruelle's house in Tigard. (clap) The meeting starts at 1pm. There will also be a frag swap meet! I won't be able to attend this one due to upcoming marriage duties. You all have a great time!

Roy