"TWO GIRLS" WILL BE MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

SULLY

I am trying to find something for the girls. More of like a group setting. Was going to call dougy center tomorrow but if you have any other names of places that would be amazing. I'm not ready to even deal with counseling for me yet. Kind of would mean that it's real and I'm rocking the denial card pretty well' date=' but my girls need help. They really don't understand.[/quote']

Dougy center was one that I was thinking about. I have personally known kids that have gone there and found it really helpful. You should definitely call them. I have a list of some other resources at work. I will pm them to you tomorrow.

Take care and do what you need to do to keep your head above water.

Teresa' date=' I work with children and see way too many fathers and mothers who are not a part of their kid's lives and how that affects them the rest of their lives. I never met twogirls but his screen name showed how important his girls were to him. Even though twogirls life was way too short the love and time he spent with his girls will have lifelong positive effects for them.[/quote']

Somehow I missed this thread till today. I cried. I only met him once and I don't even know his name. It was probably mentioned above but my heart is heavy. His choice of screenname shows where his heart was and I applaud him for that. I was ready to say it after reading the first post but waited to read the posts. It seems there are others who agree with me.

twogirlsandawife is a bit much to type but I bet he thought it more than once. Grace and peace to you.

puntific

• Like 1

I had posted this link before but the way I posted it may have made it to where it wasn't very easy to see. His name is Justin Wayne Saunders. He left way way too early and so unexpected. All of his family, myself, and some of my family are having a very hard time on a daily basis dealing with what has happened. I just keep being told to breathe. Some days it's tolerable.... other days it's like I have to tell myself to take every breath. He is so loved and so missed by so so many!!!!

visit justinsaunders.com for a compilation of memories and photos. There is also a place for you to leave your memories. This is in addition to his facebook page.

If you end up wanting to add onto his facebook page his brother and I take care of that now. Just add a little note letting us know you knew Justin from here so we will accept you (since the names won't help at all).

Thank you all for thinking of us. We need it.