Sign in to follow this  
SULLY

"TWO GIRLS" WILL BE MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry to tell all of you that one of ours has passed on. Out of respect for him and his family, I will not discuss anything unless they want to. Please say a prayer for his wife, kids, and the rest of his family to help cope with this unbelievable lost. Gonna miss you buddy and I hope your'e in a better place :USA:

Sincerely, Jason

Really? Wow I can even fathom that.

I dont even know what to say, I'm at a loss.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Wow, what a shock. I didn't know him but this forum still feels like a family to me and I was hoping to eventually meet him. I really feel for his wife and 2 daughters. So sad. Would be willing to go in with the forum if anyone wants to do something for the family just let me know.

wow that is truly sad. As someone else said, this forum does feel like a family. Even if I didn't know him personally it's still hard to hear. I hope the family makes it though this as best they can...

Re: "TWO GIRLS" WILL BE MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

dang...that sucks. he was a cool guy

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

from Teresa... his wife

I don't know what to say to all of you. He really loved this and all of you guys. He talked about so many of you like you had grown up together. His family, his friends, his babies, and anyone that had a chance to know him is hurting so bad right now, but I just talked to Jason today and he told me about this thread. I knew I needed to see and to make some sort of statement to you all. He is and will always be so so missed. I will be checking this just like I do his facebook and things so if you all will just keep his memory alive it might help.

Jason.... Thank you so much for helping me. I didn't know who else to call.

When it's time our little fish geek Shanoah will keep this hobby going for him.

Teresa

So very sorry to hear about this horrible news.

I was lucky enough to meet him once, even if it was breif. Very nice guy. Thoughts and prayers go out to you, your families, and the girls.

When it's time our little fish geek Shanoah will keep this hobby going for him.

Teresa

Well when the time is right let us know and I would be willing to help her out and get that 60 gallon cube going!

I guarantee others in this forum would be more than happy to help as well.

I really do feel for you all and have definitely been thinking about you and your family all day and have felt the loss.

I can keep this thread going in his honor.

My prayers are with you. So sorry to hear. If there is anything I can do to help through this time. Please, Please let me know. And to help the little one setup a tank, your going to have to fight us off. Just say the word and we'll be there. God Bless

• Like 1

Bump to keep this thread going and as a reminder to be thankful for all you have and to never take for granted the loved ones around you!

Just saw and read! I am so sorry!!! I just lost my brother, and holy cow it is such a challenge not to try to find reason in these situations. I say "Go with God" I hope that there was no pain and he went quick and easy!

I know we were planning on doing some tattoo work, now if any of the family members want to be honored by his memory through a memorial tattoo. I will do this for free, no charge, my pleasure!!

Sunshine and Smiles,

Clay

• Like 1