Test kit needed

Guest cataphonic

Guest cataphonic

Someone mentioned at the meetup that we should ask if we need something.

Well, there are a few things that would really help us out.

Firs is water testing. We have a couple test strips left, but we could really use a good test kit for our water. Is there a way to get one donated to our school? If so that would be awesome.

And we need some pipecleaners to clean out our 1 inch hoses. If anyone has one of those lying around that would be much appreciated.

Also, I'd love to have a connection with someone in Portland who'd like to come by and help/advise me with our tank from time to time. Calvin was awesome at helping us through our last transition, but he's back to work and not available like he used to be.

thanks so much

- Cat from the Village Free School

Someone mentioned at the meetup that we should ask if we need something.

Well, there are a few things that would really help us out.

Firs is water testing. We have a couple test strips left, but we could really use a good test kit for our water. Is there a way to get one donated to our school? If so that would be awesome.

And we need some pipecleaners to clean out our 1 inch hoses. If anyone has one of those lying around that would be much appreciated.

Also, I'd love to have a connection with someone in Portland who'd like to come by and help/advise me with our tank from time to time. Calvin was awesome at helping us through our last transition, but he's back to work and not available like he used to be.

thanks so much

- Cat from the Village Free School

What were you testing for with strips? Did you previously test for ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, alkalinity(KH), pH, and calcium?