What does your screen name mean?

Emerald525

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Biomechanic is a song by Front Line Assembly, it's from my favorite album of theirs, Tactical Neural Implant. Biomechanic was taken on yahoo before I was able to claim it ( back in... '95? '96?) I've been going by Biomekanic in the online world ever since. It's also a reference to my ongoing interest in biotechnology. In addition to being a salt water nerd, I'm also a more traditional Science Fiction nerd. :D

Well... because I am an Indian ( please, no "P.C." names like native american ). I grew up an Indian, and I will die an Indian. (laugh)

Seriously you prefer the term Indian? Cool I can respect that.:D

Oh, wait. I can still bring the server to it's knees. (insert evil laugh).

Jay

:eek: Please don't do that. I'm having fun with this thread and your avatar reminds me of a new thread I want to start: [language filter] is your Avatar?(scratch);)

:eek: Please don't do that. I'm having fun with this thread and your avatar reminds me of a new thread I want to start: [language filter] is your Avatar?(scratch);)

This is a picture I took of some graffiti on the side of a train car. It was awesome and I had never seen anything like it before. Urban art at its finest. I can't show the lower portion of the pic, due to the fact that it is not family friendly, but it remains the single most odd urban piece I have witnessed.

Jay

It is wayyy cool, Jay!

This is a picture I took of some graffiti on the side of a train car. It was awesome and I had never seen anything like it before. Urban art at its finest. I can't show the lower portion of the pic, due to the fact that it is not family friendly, but it remains the single most odd urban piece I have witnessed.

Jay

Re: What does your screen name mean?

One episode of the Simpsons Ned Flanders gets so mad at Homer he explodes and calls him a "jackaninny" and is just horrified by his outburst. Something in me just found it over the top funny and it's obscure enough no one usually picks it for their login.

My Sn stands for beg for/seek wisdom.

It is meant more internally then externally, as in I beg for/seek wisdom, not conceitedly like you should beg for my wisdom, which would just be kind of ridiculous.

I picked the name up in Jr. high school, originally it was just Pled (which if you get me really drunk i will tell you the story, but it's not something I am to proud of) it later became my stage name as a rapper and a graff head. I now use it or some variation on most of the sites I belong to. There are people I have known for 15 years, I have keys to there house, but they don't know me outside of the nickname.

One day I will just go by my given name, maybe when I get old, like 30. ;)

Had to Google Graff Head!

But age has it's place. You would not likely know what "What do you say we guys go down to the beach, and shoot some clams?" refers to. Ha!

My Sn stands for beg for/seek wisdom.

One day I will just go by my given name, maybe when I get old, like 30. ;)

A client called me "Reefboy" kinda like a superhero as I saved his tank and he just kept calling me that still does to this day lol even though he got rid of his tank when he moved but the name sounded good for forums lol otherwise I use my two business names shortened like Tidalzone or TECofORE

Mine is the initial of my first name "n" (Nick) and then my last name (Newhouse). Umm' date=' yup. . . . that's about it, functional.[/quote']

I just assumed you had a typing imp.......imp.........impediment. Mine is usually evallded cause of my favorite movie "Evil Dead" but it is usually taken everywhere so I respelled it. My name now is since I farm coral and live in the N.W.