thanks to everyone

Mr S

Would like to thank everyone for attending the meeting at my school. I was very impressed that people drove from Vancouver and Creswell. Makes me think that my school is a good halfway point.(whistle) The foam wall demonstration was awesome. Thanks, we all enjoyed it. Would also like to thank everyone for the continued TFT support. And congrats to the new pres. and BOD nominees. Thanks again.

Roger

It was great to finally get to a meeting- I can see that I'll be participating more in the future! I've just posted an older photo of my aquarium, taken before I had to take it down and put it up again. Thanks to all for the warm welcome, and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! - ps- what's with the "toad fish" under my screen name?

Andaesha

• Like 1

Thanks for hosting the meeting Roger. It was great to see the Tanks for teachers program in action. Maybe we should talk more teachers into hosting in the future so we can see what there tanks need and where the donations are going. I will be more involved in the program now that I see our donations are going to a good cause. (clap)

I had a great time. Sold some stuff I didn't need and then bought some more stuff I didn't need! DOH! But hey! Good deals all around.

Your setup is looking good, Roger. I think you have a lot more corals now than you did last year, no? Thanks for hosting us.

Also thanks to R-3 for hosting the after party. Your overstuffed tank is looking sweet, and that prop system is going to be bada**.

Thanks for having us Rodger! I am going to make up some of my own food sometime this week! I forgot to snag some frag plugs while I was there, maybe next time.

Sorry ryan I didnt have time to stop by, but we should meet up at your place or mine and trade something for those shrooms.

Thanks Roger for hosting, had a great time.

I also wanna thank everyone that came over and check my tank and the shop out. Hopefully next time the shop will be going and everyone can hang out a little longer :) Thanks!!

Roger, you were making me nervous with the blender. The "you're gonna get soaked with liquid food" section was full of people. In my mind, I could see that spinach catching, creating a small vortex, and then sending that gooey mess all over the faces of the PNWMA members who were staring deeply into the eye of the topless blender. Overall, very entertaining and educational. Well done.

Hearing you talk about the kids is so awesome. The zoa tank was looking quite nice.

Tight lines...chironimo!

p.s. - now i know why Undertaker is called Undertaker...WOW, it didnt hit me til i got home, but the resemblance is a little scary. Is that really him?

Hey so who was the mysterious lady that was takin pics??? I never did catch here name. She took some pics of my tank and I wanna see em :)

I think it was "Lemontree' she said it was her first meeting and followed us to your house. Thought we were quite "the group" and would be back and participate more (laugh) on the forum

I think it was "Lemontree' she said it was her first meeting and followed us to your house. Thought we were quite "the group" and would be back and participate more (laugh) on the forum

Ahh I gotta hound here to get some pics up!

A big thanks to Roger for setting up the meeting! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!It was nice to see everyone. Also, another thanks to R-3PO (Ryan) for gracoiusly having people over over to his place and letting us see The Prop Shop. My kinda "man cave"!

And Ryan, about your 6 year old pushing things to the max: She is a 6 year old. I am there. They grow out of it in another 20 years, I hear.