May 16th Meeting / Party / Auction?

oxx155

So can I bring stuff to the meeting? I have tons of kenya tree corals and yellow zoos and who know what else. I'd Like to trade. They are just taking up my tank. Id even be willing to donate the kenya tree corals. jUST DIDNT KNOW

Here is a link to the frag swap thread http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19007.

I don't have any frags myself to trade, but I have no problem with people using the meeting as an opportunity to frag swap.

I hope people are bring containers for everything that will be given away or traded. I bought bags for the corals, so we should be good there, but its always a good idea to have a styrofoam container. There will also be plenty of frozen and fridgerated food being given away.

I think for the donations we'll draw out of a hat. We'll go in order of who was drawn, so first drawn gets first pick of anything and so on till everything is gone. If there are still things left after everyone is drawn, we'll throw everyone back in the hat and start drawing again.

I am also hoping everyone takes the opportunity to thank the companies that donated to this meeting and send some good business there way. Even reviews of the products would be pretty cool.

My husband and I would love to attend the meeting' date=' and be able to see your set up & meet more forum members. :) We can bring food or punch if needed.[/quote']

Would love to meet you.

Punch would be fine and anyone is welcome to bring a side dish if you like, but there will probably be plenty of food and drink for everyone, but if you have a favorite drink in mind you should bring that for sure.

Thanks

Room for 2-1/2 more? (wife and the munchkin want to come):D

Also, I have a 45 gal tank, prizm skimmer, and a 4x96 watt pc retrofit you can use, if you need any of it for frags.

Plenty of room. I appreciate the offer, I just need lighting right now, and I need it on Friday if possible.

Douglas, if I get elected to the Vendor Relations position, you have gotta hook a brutha up when it comes time for other meetings LOL

I wanna make the meeting where we have Matt Pedersen, I think that's his last name, come speak to us a meeting that's going to rival this one LOL

Douglas, if I get elected to the Vendor Relations position, you have gotta hook a brutha up when it comes time for other meetings LOL

I wanna make the meeting where we have Matt Pedersen, I think that's his last name, come speak to us a meeting that's going to rival this one LOL

I would be happy to give you a little help (some pointers for sure). Maybe I will have to get some time to come to that meeting.

I think Dave(Barelucuda) is thinking about moving the Clownhouse meeting back a month so that Matt can come speak at the Clownhouse meeting, which I personally feel would be the most awesome setting for having one of the foremost experts on clownfish husbandry in the country to speak to us at.