This months tank shots

reefnjunkie

Sad to see that tank go, it was amazingly beautiful, but super excited for you and your future ventures, I have no doubt that in no time you'll have just as beautiful of a tank but MUCH BIGGER!!..lol... can't help but think of that cheezy saying the LA Fish Guys (Jim Stime Jr.) always says "Keep Moving Forward"....lol ;)

Tell me the Purple and yellow Scroll made the transition...that thing was awesome and one my favorites of your tank...

last year I said it was going ot be a year OR so' date=' as I type this the acrylic for the new tank is cut and sits in my garage-The hardwoods, tile new pellet stove are in the garage and the remodel will happen towards the nd of April-I hope to be looking at an inwall by fall-sooner the better-my 150 is FULL[/quote']

Well that's where you went wrong. You assumed that I hung on your every word LOL! Already filled your 150? Happy building Brad and yes if you need any help with heavy lifting...........................................

I will see if I can call Rubberduck to help you. :)

Purple and yellow scroll made it, just the SSCA and a carolina did not make it, I only have 2 frags I made both form my tri color, and also 3 ricordeas, just because they were on seperate rocks-My computer crashed when tryin to upload some pics.

Its tough to see how full it is bit here is 95% of the 75 gallon and only 4 chalices of the 26 I own are in the tank-I still have pieces at westside and in the 40 breeder. You can even see the 25+ frags I have in there-better pics will come be posted in the "transtion build" thread

Kim you and Beth better sart thinking of what you ar gonna do-I'm full-your stuffed full.

CRAPPY pics;

Right side;

RightSide3-10-11.jpg

Left side;

LeftSide3-10-11.jpg

FTS froze the PC and now I have some IT issues to figure out-isn't life grand-(flame)

Roy, I got the chalices all taken care of but I do appreciate the kind offer-(clap)