This months tank shots

reefnjunkie

Well I do this about once a month and save them to my "reef photos" file-its funny looking back and seeing the difference-the sticks are starting to grow-Ah some day(drooler)

Well here is 19 shots-LMAO

Man I wish I had a nice camera-the tank is so much nicer than these represent-some anyway

P1100532.jpg

P1100543.jpg

P1100544.jpg

P1100547.jpg

P1100551.jpg

P1100553.jpg

P1100554.jpg

P1100555.jpg

P1100556.jpg

P1100562.jpg

P1100564.jpg

P1100567.jpg

P1100573.jpg

P1100575.jpg

P1100578.jpg

P1100579.jpg

P1100580.jpg

P1100581.jpg

P1100532.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments-I was looking back at those pics from my laptop which is not what I typically am on. Its tough to make out the colors since they really looked overexposed-Time to mess around with the settings and see if I can do better.

It seems I am always saying they dont give a true reflection of the tanks colors-which is true.

Anyway thanks again-I wish more folks posted up there tanks-I know there are some sweet ones out there!

Re: This months tank shots

Thanks for the nice comments-I was looking back at those pics from my laptop which is not what I typically am on. Its tough to make out the colors since they really looked overexposed-Time to mess around with the settings and see if I can do better.

It seems I am always saying they dont give a true reflection of the tanks colors-which is true.

Anyway thanks again-I wish more folks posted up there tanks-I know there are some sweet ones out there!

yeah i was just about to comment on how horrible the pics and tank look.....j/k

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

yeah i was just about to comment on how horrible the pics and tank look.....j/k

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The pics really do suck-yes you can tell its an acro, but you cant see the colors-for instance purple cap w/ yellow polyps, 30K leagues deep purple-purple monster deeper purple-pink lemonade-where's the pink-Garf Bonsai looks like "Barf Bonsai" and list goes on.

I know my digi cam has an adjustment I can make for aperture and shutter speed-I need to read what effect making any changes to either of those would have if any-I can get the picture "clear" but lose all the "colors"

Anyway thanks again-once some of this grows I will make frags available-not everything I have is that readily available locally-or if it is it sells so fast and I never see it-LOL

Oh and Eric if you are reading this-I have no problem with you guaging an interest in selling anything-all you are doing is asking "IF" I had this would you be interested-its all part of sales-getting market feedback-;)

This is my thread and I can say what I want-:D

Thanks again peeps.

Alex once its time for a frag off that cap, you are welcome to swing by and take a look and pick it up-I'm pretty close.

Algae-once they are ready, I'll be needing to do a little thinning out of the branches-frags to come-LOL

Beckie-Thanks, I cant wait for some of these slow growers to do the same-GROW UP!

I finally got my Apex dialed in and it is keeping things dialed in as it should. Just need to figure out how to get the email thing set up-but I am done for awhile-that will have to wait

• 4 months later...

5 months later

Well I suppose doing a proper tank thread would be best, but I found this old thread so I figured with a new camera-throw some new pics up-I'll do the correct "tank thread" later, once my newest lens gets here-(clap)

Its still impossible to see all the corals, I think last count was 62 acros, 10 different montipora, and I am down to 27 chalices

Anyway still bad pics as I was in a hurry

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

• 7 months later...

Last months tank shots/this months tank shot

Well its been awhile since I posted any updates of the tank so I figure better late than never-(laugh)

Here are a few from last month

Left hand side;

Leftside75gallon.jpg

left side;

LeftFront75gallon.jpg

Middle;

RightFront75gallon.jpg

Right side;

TrueRightFront75gallon.jpg

Right end;

RightSide75Gallon.jpg

Full tank shot;

FTS75gallon.jpg

Well that was last month-and here is today-(scary);

Left side;

IMG_2269.jpg

Right side;

IMG_2270.jpg

FTS;

IMG_2271.jpg

I cant take it anymore(flame), I am done with this tank-(enforcer)

Tank/stand/canopy/sump coming to a classfied area near you soon-(clap)

LMAO! I did! Wow I'm more patient than I thought! It better not be another year with me posting:

Nice tank Brad can't wait to see the inwall build!(wife)(laugh)

last year I said it was going ot be a year OR so, as I type this the acrylic for the new tank is cut and sits in my garage-The hardwoods, tile new pellet stove are in the garage and the remodel will happen towards the nd of April-I hope to be looking at an inwall by fall-sooner the better-my 150 is FULL