Show me your pets!

Emerald525

So this week in my excursions in the saltwater community, I have noticed that almost everyone I have met is a dog person or animal person. So I wanted to start a new thread to have people post their other pets preferably the air breathing kind.

This is Holly a well fed Corgi. This is her obsessing over the heating vent for the past 2 days. My only guess is she dropped a piece of food down there.(laugh)

Holly

IMG_0394.jpg

This is Bart. He is our low tech coral security system.

Bart

IMG_0398.jpg

Here is Dylan Dog. His name comes from an italian horror comic. He's now 13 months old. In this pic he was 5 months old.

I always had a dog since I was born. My family used to breed dogs and I remember having up to 20 dogs :-)

After my first boxer, Maya, I'm stuck with them. They are intelligent, loyal and fun.

post-5689-141867753215_thumb.jpg

I would love to have a bird. I know they take a lot of care and need a lot of attention. Unfortunately I am gone for about 10 to 11 hours a day. It would just not be fair to have a bird home alone for that long. IMO.

Bryan

Here is a small sampling of our pets.

Picture089.jpg

DSCN1789.jpg

DSCN1361.jpg

DSCN0189.jpg

Here is the short list. 2 turtles, lots of pond fish, cats, Argentinian Tegu, Ball Python, Corn Snake, 2 Bearded Dragons, 2 Leopard Geckos, Tarantula, Adult Iguana, and an 8ft Saltwater Reef tank.

I had a Wolf Hybrid, but sadly he passed away a few years back.

In case you are wondering... We don't have kids. (laugh)

Jay

Roger

She is great but for the price they cost(scary) If you can find one for a good deal and there are no health issues I would say go for it. We are actually looking to get another one well I am as my son loves her but she does not really love himDOH! She will only sleep with me and my wife on the bed of coarse(laugh) The English is banned to the floor as he leaves slobber stains where he sleeps. But will say this he is still my favorite as he is really my dog and does not like to tear up the backyard like she does. But will say she is only a pup and he is an adult.

I would love to have a bird. I know they take a lot of care and need a lot of attention. Unfortunately I am gone for about 10 to 11 hours a day. It would just not be fair to have a bird home alone for that long. IMO.

Bryan

You could get a cat to keep it company (naughty)(naughty)

Come on, Beckie, I know you have a menagerie to show off!

• 2 weeks later...

ok, Found time to embed photos.....and I love opportunities to show off my crew!

Here's the gang.....

We'll go ahead and start with the leader of my pack, and my heart dog Delilah. D is the dog that created my career for me. She has patiently been my training experiment and miraculously has still turned out pretty ok. Delilah is a rocking agility dog. Look for her at nationals next year!

p10102671.jpg

img9898j.jpg

Next up on the play list is D's faithful sidekick Holly. Holly is a rock star in her own right. Weighing in at a whopping 3.1 lbs she is a lure coursing machine....even if the lures are frequently larger than she is! Holly also participates in agility.

hollyfeathers.jpg

hollyalmostgotit.jpg

Then of course we have perfect dog. Tag is my freestyle obedience partner, bed buddy, and therapy dog extraordinaire.....

tagclose.jpg

img7983a.jpg

Finally there is the mini monster. Clue is my most recent addition, and she's a handful! I'm really looking forward to what she will do in the agility and herding rings.

img8020ao.jpg

img0405l.jpg