Free purple hornet?

vanz

they want us to send in our shipping info today, so I just pmed ca2or and bwe to see if they would also like in on the group ship.

Not sure why impur's name is not added to the list. I even pmed the admin this morning before the list update and again he's been skipped yet again.

Sean, my bad I didn't see this post earlier. Do you want to handle it with that site, or should I contact them. It's kind of your thing, but if you want them shipped here and need my credit card or paypal let me know.

You can just call me if it's easier, you have the number still I assume. If not PM me.

I'm pretty stoked so many people are going in on this box, it means I get to meet you all. Very cool.

okay, i sent the following names in for this shipment to kevin's address

Pledosophy

vanz

mandinga

jackaninny

pds802

moovinfast

lewisriverfisherman

impur

bswe22 (I'm just going to throw you in since impur confirmed. Let me know if you want out.)

Kevin, just in case please check your PMs on the other site for any response from them.

Any Premium Members?

I see that the premium members get theirs shipped first-

Anyone here besides myself going to sign up as a premium member?

I'm emailing Brent and asking as a premium member if we can be part of the first ship group, although I am in the 3 group of 50 "Vanz" is #41, but with me being a premium I would get our "group" moved in front of all the non premium members.

Where are these getting shipped to? Whomever (Vanz?) is/has set up the "group ship" get back to me ASAP so I can include that in the PM I send Brent.

TIA

Here is the list and names I recognize-Are we all having them shipped to one spot??

41 vanz

44 moovinfast

jackaninny

lewisriverfisherman

pledosophy

impur

ca2or

jason s--not sure about this one???

reefnjunkie

That's what I see

Input????