Free purple hornet?

vanz

Re: Free purple hornet?

No...that's not enough....less light less flow.....;) hey Brad to you remember how the PH from our TECO order? In sump with 10 little LED's....wide open....just take the free PH's and toss in your sump....;).....j/k

Sent from my Droid

I'm tossing in the towel

Ok call this the final update-(laugh)

3 totally have broke loose from the glued plug and are MIA-WHICH would be a big deal-IMO if these were worth a crap.

Since I was responsible for fragging these (hindsight is a MF'r) and they died in my tank ( or will soon to be dead, I just cant stand to look at them everyday), AND you dont mind waiting for what will seem like forever, Once I get my PH form the 2 group buys I am in on-I'll donate a single polyp of the real deal and not some "wild" "should be a Purple Hornet in about a year" POS zoa for someone else to grow out in their tank and distribute to the group.

Its the best I can do-

I'm still kicking myself since I knew I did not care to have anything to do with these before I fragged them and should have just handed them over to someone else-that is the hindsight portion-(flame)(flame)(flame)

Anyone ever tell ya "if it sounds to good to be true....."

Hey free Purple Hornets...........just......... and they are yours free..............just pay.....(flame)

I'm dun

The price of a free purple hornet

Here's the breakdown of the price of a "free purple hornet"

Purple hornet- 1 thread and 25 posts on some now forgotten website

Shipping-8 dollars

Brad admitting publicly he might have made a mistake- Priceless(clap)

Some of the best things in life are free!(clap)

Here's the breakdown of the price of a "free purple hornet"

Purple hornet- 1 thread and 3 posts on some now forgotten website

Shipping-8 dollars

Brad admitting publicly he might have made a mistake- Priceless(clap)

Some of the best things in life are free!(clap)

That just makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over-(puke)

It did make me laugh-

and it was like 25 or 50 posts-PLUS I paid the membership fee to get our Purple HorNNets early-yea that worked like a dream-DOH!

That just makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over-(puke)

It did make me laugh-

and it was like 25 or 50 posts-PLUS I paid the membership fee to get our Purple HorNNets early-yea that worked like a dream-DOH!

Sorry Brad, I could not resist and it was 25 posts. Was just a typo on my part.

Gotta love those purple hornnets.

lol that just sucks Brad. I don't need you to donate a PH from the group buys its not that big of a deal to me. But i'll be up there on the 10th' date=' maybe i can stop by and see whats left ;)[/quote']

I'll post a pic today, there wont be anything to see later, they have melted away so much that they are strating to release from the glue on the plug-I'm pulling whats left and salavaging the plugs I bought for this fiasco.-(clap)

Re: Free purple hornet?

You should post a "review" on NCRA...I would mention how these melted and how similar of an experience you have had with the other PH's we got from the group buys....I mean...they ARE the same zoa.....right? Should have same results

Sent from my Droid

I will never get any thing from mini or a2z corals I talked to brent last night and mini don't even post there because of this and they don't even talk any more

Hey Moto just curious on what yours look like-being you are the only one I know that has any that survived-that says something.

Just curious, if you have a pic it would be interesting in seeing them.

One thing I was curious on if it happened to others as well, but when we had them shipped and there was the upcharge for the "additional frags" from approx 40.00 to 80.00, I asked the FedEx lady when I gtabbed our 1 pound box, it cost about 39.00 to ship it is what she told me.

Dang 40.00 dollars for a receycled shipping box anf one heat pack-LMAO

Just for the record mine did not melt....

Moto....please post a pic so we can see how yours are looking...

Sent from my Droid

I realize that, I think last I read they did not open for a few weeks and still were producing buds-You shipped them out to a mutual friend if I am not mistaken-But I dont think you would have shipped them if you thought they were the real deal-IMO, could be mistaken

(laugh)

Dont care really, I habve scraped all the plugs clean and thrown away the "specs of glue"

WYSIWYG--Wait I never did see a pic of what was being shipped-(clap)

I should have known (as most did) when I read the initial "free PH" a little buzzer in my head I refer to as my bs.gif

meter went off.

Hindsight-:D

I'm over it-

So I went back to the NCRA site just to look around and see what other people said about their polyps and found this response from minirex on his PHs that he sent out. I find it very amusing.

"Im offering 1000 dollars in le coral to the first member who colors up their polyps.The first member who shows an alternating skirt and yellow ring will have their choice of 1000 in coral from Ato Z Coral.A few people did recieve fully colored polyps in this contest and those people unfortunatley can not participate .This is strictly a bonus from me to those of you believers who are simply taking my word for it.I truley appreciate those of you who are not quick to dismiss these as less than the real deal.I will close up Ato Z Corals and give away my entire collection of corals right here on the NCRA if even 1 polyp i sent out in this contest is proven to be a fake.I want you all to know im as serious as a heart attack.My name and reputation are far more valueable to me than any coral in my tank.I know once the first person shows a fully colored polyp the race will be on for everyone to color up their frag as fast as they can.Remember high light is not always the trick.the more energy the polyp uses fighting off high light the less it can use to morph.Persanally i think low light will bring out the fastest color change but that is up to each of you.Here are some of the corals im offering in the 1000$.TEC Watermelon chalice,Oregon Mummy eye chalice,Pink Boobies Echino chalice,Fruit Salad Chalice,Ice fire Echinata,Strawberry shortcake Acro,Candy Apple Orange Palys,Red Hornet Zoas and many many more chalices acans and Palys to Choose from."

I've paid $8 for a 2 hour movie and come away far less entertained and I've spent about double that time posting and reading threads related to the giveaway so I'm not too broken up about the outcome.

Special High Five to the peeps who handled the transactions...

seinfeld-high-five.jpg