Free purple hornet?

vanz

So this new site, NCRA, is giving away purple hornets to anyone who joins and makes one thread and 25 posts. It's some kind of coral registry to document lineage, lol. You just have to pay for shipping. Anyone here done it? Sounds too good to be true.

I wonder if we all could do it and have them ship to one address..

Here's the link from r2r

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/f273/free-purple-hornet-zoa-dont-miss-38031.html

• Like 1

alright, got a pm from Brent, the admin from the site, and he says it's okay to group ship to one address. We'll split the shipping. We'll decide who it ships to later.

Let me know if you are in on this.

One thread and 25 posts, not too hard...and it's worth a shot. R2R seems to back them up...

It started over a week ago. More then likely they have given the $10' date='000 worth away already.[/quote']

I only see 36 people on their shipping schedule, which still gives us time to accumulate the post counts needed.

[language filter] you guys are fast. I finally met the requirements.

Tell BrentB that you will be part of the group for portland oregon.

Also can you post your SNs there on this thread? Let's see who else wants in.

I have met the requirements for this give away. I have also sent Brent a PM on their forum. We will see what happens. Where are the polyps going to be sent?

Bryan

We'll figure it out once they begin shipping out polyps. We'll choose someone central to everyone.