Strawberry Shortcake Aussie Acro!!!

PCFishman

These photos were shot real quick today. I still don't think they do the pink color any justice but they do show how quickly this coral is coloring up. We've only had these frags two weeks and already a drastic improvment. Thanks for finding a few minutes to get these taken Brie!

StrawberryShortcakeAcro_5747.jpg

StrawberryShortcakeAcro_5716.jpg

StrawberryShortcakeAcro2_5729.jpg

So what does a frag of that run w/o shipping?

Our frags are 1"-1.75" and cost 99.99. PNWMAS Members would get 10% off of that. Just PM me if you want to set something up. I'm hoping to get them on the site soon.

Side note...what name was that chalice in your avatar sold to you under? I really like it.

Our frags are 1"-1.75" and cost 99.99. PNWMAS Members would get 10% off of that. Just PM me if you want to set something up. I'm hoping to get them on the site soon.

Side note...what name was that chalice in your avatar sold to you under? I really like it.

I was just curious on the price-I am TRYING to refrain from buying more since placing it may be an issue.

The chalice is Tyrees Superman-came from WWC-It is having a diificult time presently, but the frag I bought was a steal and a risk whether it would make it-I gambled-its looked better.

Thats a sweet looking acro!!