March Meeting and swap meet

Mr S

See you guys at my place on Sunday. Don't forget day light savings time. And remember you party animals no drugs school zone. (and there will be people around the school that would rat you out) Me included!!! Sorry. Don't want to jeopardize anything!

Thanks.

Roger,

Does that mean that this T-shirt might be unacceptable at the school?

highschool.jpg

Newfisher has his daughter in town, Clay is (?), Miles is going to Hawaii (lucky dog), but Max is going. How about newhouse? Are you in? I am actually thinking about making a run to Pland and check out stores but I may give Garrett (Premium) a call in Salem and see what kind of goodies he has and go by Coral Reef Pet Center instead.

I plan to pick up a frag from him sometime soon' date=' and plan to be at the meeting.[/quote']

Oh, fantastic! Could you bring along the meteor shower frag I bought from him, please? And hand it on to one of the Eugene people? Maybe Algae, who is planning on going?

Thanks!

Well maybe there is enough interest to have a swap meet still. Mr.S, are we paying for a place to set up a table. is it free. or donations? Are tables provided or do we need to bring some to sell are stuff on? I know more of you guys have good stuff lying around to sell :D