March Meeting and swap meet

Mr S

Meeting is March 14th at 1 at my school. Here is the plan:

I will do a DIY food demonstration. Anyone wanting to get in on this let me know.

Need a volunteer to do the foam rock wall. You will need to bring supplies for the demonstration.

The rest of the time we can have a swap meet if there is enough interest. Please let me know if you want to set up a table. I figure you can sell anything from frags to equipment, etc.

Thanks.

• Like 1

1 at North. I would take some xenia and zoos from you. Would there be interest in building a foam wall that would fit the 10 gal. and then raffling it off and the proceeds go to the TFT program? Jen, I will figure out a total price and then charge people so that they can take home some home made food. Nnewhouse thanks for volunteering for the foam wall. Hey Bob, what do you think would be a fair price to charge people for a table (all proceeds going to the TFT salt program)? Thanks for the continued support.

• 2 weeks later...
I also will extend an invite over to my house (about 1/2 mile away) after Rogers meeting for some beers and reef chat :) Anyone is welcome that comes down for the meeting. Later :)

Sounds good, might take you up on that (whistle)

I also will extend an invite over to my house (about 1/2 mile away) after Rogers meeting for some beers and reef chat :) Anyone is welcome that comes down for the meeting. Later :)

Sounds good!!

Should we bring good beer?

Cuz I don't want any of that yellow fizzy beer! (laugh)

Sounds good' date=' might take you up on that (whistle)[/quote']

Come on down Steve :)

Mmmm beer..... beer swap?

That would work too??

Sounds good!!

Should we bring good beer?

Cuz I don't want any of that yellow fizzy beer! (laugh)

Thats fine Mike. Bring your own or I will have some good stuff :)

If I come over you are not going to try to dice me with a Sicci pump are you?

Thats right you've got an Askoll now don't you? ;)

And I will not stick my tongue inside the intake just to see what happens (unless I am asked politely).

• Like 1

I may have room for other Eugenians to ride up with me. I do have to pick up a frag tank and some corls etc. It depends if I take my wife's Hippie Minivan or my Redneck Firebird. Kinda don't trust the ole lady with the Firebird. "I pressed down on the gas pedal and the tires started smoking and it went sideways!"

See you guys at my place on Sunday. Don't forget day light savings time. And remember you party animals no drugs school zone. (and there will be people around the school that would rat you out) Me included!!! Sorry. Don't want to jeopardize anything!

Thanks.

See you guys at my place on Sunday. Don't forget day light savings time. And remember you party animals no drugs school zone. (and there will be people around the school that would rat you out) Me included!!! Sorry. Don't want to jeopardize anything!

Thanks.

That means all you Eugenians gotta leave the greens at home. Stinkin hippies (laugh)