LOST

spectra

I didn't go back and look, but are you sure Jacob physically touched any/all of them?

Charlie didn't really commit suicide so much as sacrificing himself for the cause...

Locke meant to kill himself but didn't quite get there. Interesting...

Yeah, Ben is a tough one to forgive.

And Jack is now a man of faith while Locke has his body taken over by Smokie. Interesting turn.

Going back to the previous episodes... I'm thinking that (phantom) Christian may not be that good of a guy... He is the one who told Locke he'd have to die, right? We see him mingling with Claire in the cabin and the next time we see her, she is crazy and talking like her dad is on her side. He doesn't seem to be the best influence.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not exactly my favorite episode. but, it had some highlights.

liam at the police station. and hes not all coked out! i was reeeeallly hoping we would catch a glimpse of charlie. sad face.

i didnt like the girl wearing the tina fey mask.

the more claire i see the better. unless its a hot looking charlotte.

mini electromagnetic towers. exciting!

i think this whole episode was just basically a filler for next weeks....when we get an entire episode dedicated to RICHARD!!! i am very excited about that. it should make up for the mostly empty episode last night.

why was miles so into his bromance with sawyer? totally throwing tantrums about being lied to like they were in some sort of relationship. oh miles....locke should have come from no where and slapped him instead of slapping claire.

RICHARD RICHARD RICHARD!!!!

Last nights episode of LOST was one of the best! I finally feel like I am getting some answers!

It really does make sense that they are all dead and in hell. I don't know why I didn't think of that before DOH!

I mean they did show the plane crashed with all the people still on board at the bottom of the ocean but I was more willing

accept that some dude named Charles Whitmore staged the whole thing.(scratch)

It also makes sense why Jack was able to speak to his dead father.

Last nights episode of LOST was one of the best! I finally feel like I am getting some answers!

It really does make sense that they are all dead and in hell. I don't know why I didn't think of that before DOH!

I mean they did show the plane crashed with all the people still on board at the bottom of the ocean but I was more willing

accept that some dude named Charles Whitmore staged the whole thing.(scratch)

It also makes sense why Jack was able to speak to his dead father.

Purgatory was one of the first theories that floated around on the internet but the writers said definitely not. I think last night's episode was a teaser that it was but in actuality, it is NOT. Instead, the island seems to be more of a "second-chance" kind of place. All the candidates have some sort of messed up aspect in their real life. This is their chance to prove that people are not bad and can make good decisions on their own despite their past.

Now we know what the Island does. Pretty neat analogy with the wine bottle but silly that the man in black cracked it. C'mon. That's probably good stuff.

Purgatory was one of the first theories that floated around on the internet but the writers said definitely not. I think last night's episode was a teaser that it was but in actuality, it is NOT. Instead, the island seems to be more of a "second-chance" kind of place. All the candidates have some sort of messed up aspect in their real life. This is their chance to prove that people are not bad and can make good decisions on their own despite their past.

Now we know what the Island does. Pretty neat analogy with the wine bottle but silly that the man in black cracked it. C'mon. That's probably good stuff.

I loved the cork analogy too!

I try no to look at the theories on the internet but now that you mention it, I do remember now that Purgatory was thrown around. I like it and to me it is the only thing that really makes sense and ties things up in a somewhat "nice package". It would explain why and how everyone is connected.

It would be funny though if it turned out the man in black was actually the "good guy" and the one telling the truth and Jacob in white is actually the evil, "bad guy". Would be kinda like the Simpson episode where Ned Flanders ended up being Satan!(laugh)

this was probably my favorite episode of the entire series.

fantastic acting by nestor. great story. solid answers. it also had smoke monster doing what he does best.....KILLING! which i always thoroughly enjoy.

by the middle of the episode i too began to feel that the man in black is actually the good guy in all this and that jacob will turn out to be the bad guy. the end of the episode implied that jacob was the good guy however, although i cant say im entirely convinced.

i was really hoping they wouldnt have the black rock crash into the island. i was hoping they would have the island crash into the black rock. but, the only complaint i have for this entire episode is i find it rather silly to have made the ship go airborne. launch through a stone statue and then continue inland so far from the beach. that was kind of annoying. this is a very large, very heavy wooden vessel and to have it lift like that would require....serious wave/wind double team action.

otherwise, such a great episode. ill probably watch this one again.

Great episode.

Yeah, revealing a lot more now- FINALLY. Nah, the man in black is not the good guy. He is self centered - I want my body. I want off the island. Me me me! That's not the voice of the good guy.

I knew you'd be happy with the Black Rock revelation, Jordan. Too cool.

Question - Jacob said that the woman he saw was not his wife. Now are we to believe that the woman who came in the present is his wife? Or not? If not, why would she want him to work against the man in black/Locke?

I say the island is not Hell. But what is it? What kind of place is the cork that keeps hell in?

Ok to go along with Jordy not sure on who is who but why would one want off the island and you see Jacobe off the island when he talks with everyone? So it might be how it was told in the episode.

Also I want to know more on who built the statue and why it looks like it does? Also where did the bench that Richard buried the cross at come from or who put it there? Plus how did all the other people get there? Still to many questions to be answeredDOH! I am starting to get it but it is getting really hard to keep track(scratch)

well well well. see you in another life, brotha indeed!

jin and sun episodes arent ever really that interesting. except when either of them are not wearing a shirt. or when keamy is being all smarmy and charming at the same time.

but last nights, very exciting.

as tina fey and jin walk past the bix wooden box with cables coming out of it, i was reminded of the opening scene of jurassic park.

"loading team step away. gate keeper....shooooooooot herrrrrrr!!!"

and then i got a text from a friend saying he got a sudden overwhelming feeling he was going to be disappointed by this episode and the finale. his despair slowly crept in as well.

.....until they turned that guy into bacon. and then put desmond in immediately after!!! and from there the party started.

i got to spend a good 45 minutes with charlie pace, a friend i hadnt seen in...years now. i enjoyed my future wife, claire waiting for me to pick her up at the airport. and i am enjoying the story line of our characters being able to realize their alternate existences! by the end of the episode i got a hint of where the show was headed and what was going to happen. i felt satisfied.

next week, MICHAEL! LIBBY! and....MICHAEL!!

any ideas on why eloise always seems to know whats going on? can someone refresh my memory on what happened to desmond following his turning the key and blowing up the hatch? why was he so willing to go with sayid after just agreeing to help widmore?

on a blogsite they mentioned how every character has spent time looking at their reflection in mirrors, windows, etc. i think there is something to that and i like it.

i hope the end of ol' smokey isnt him being tricked into walking into that [language filter] box and shutting the door before flipping the on switch. likewise, i hope they dont turn it into a gun of some sort and shoot him.

i have a feeling ben will stay behind to keep smoke monster on the island...in one final teary good bye scene....

"leave! go now! ill be fine....tell jack im sorry...." as ben slowly turns around, his shirt open and torn revealing dirty yet rippling abs. flames and explosions all around with smoke monster just out of reach staring down a weary benjamin linus. desmond shuts the door to the airplane quickly and they peer through the dusty windows, watching ben disappear one last time into the smoke. the plane isnt going to fly itself, so miles walks over to lapidus and puts out his hand, offering to help him up. "you gonna walk, or am i gonna have to carry you?" lapidus looks up, "to where?"

"VICTORY LANE!" everyone smiles. freeze frame. roll credits.

the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok am one episode in the hole(flame) Forgot to DVR last weeks show. Off course they have been re running them but now it is a 3 week old show on tonightDOH! Already saw the show. Well if anyone can help and get me a copy or just send me in the right direction it will all be good. Hell dont weant to mess up 5 yrs of tv(whistle)

Ok am one episode in the hole(flame) Forgot to DVR last weeks show. Off course they have been re running them but now it is a 3 week old show on tonightDOH! Already saw the show. Well if anyone can help and get me a copy or just send me in the right direction it will all be good. Hell dont weant to mess up 5 yrs of tv(whistle)

I'm attempting to burn it for you right now. I'll let you know if it works or not.