Sign in to follow this  
CA2OR

Winners of the November GOC have been decided

I'll take the Blue with green polyp Cyphastria

Yes Thanks Nick!!

OK onto the next group

Congrats to eveyone again-and thanks to the Sponsors Eric, and Brandon!!

Sweet! Then we'll go with the Starry Night frag.

Thank you sponsors!!

That's a great chalice, and it's yours.

I did the flip and it looks like Beckie is up first, then Gunner!!!!(rock2)

What'll ya have Beckie???(scratch)

Nice pick Moovinfast.

Hey to all of you prize winners, PM Snowpunk and myself to coordinate delivery of your prizes.

I was waiting for someone to take that. I thought for sure it would be in the top 3..(scratch)..but that is going off of what I have seen them listed for in So Cal....(scary) serious business I have seen....yes SEEN a frag of 6 heads sell for $600 in So Cal.(nutty)

In other words....great pick!!!!(clap)

Vanz....your up bud....(naughty)

I was waiting for someone to take that. I thought for sure it would be in the top 3..(scratch)..but that is going off of what I have seen them listed for in So Cal....(scary) serious business I have seen....yes SEEN a frag of 6 heads sell for $600 in So Cal.(nutty)

In other words....great pick!!!!(clap)

Vanz....your up bud....(naughty)

I was going to grab it myself but I figured it looks like an echinata-and they are not allowed in my tank anymore-(laugh)

Very nice piece-as well as the rest

Added note, I will be at seahorse at around 4:30 to 4:40 tuesday for anyone who has a prize and wants to meet there. I know it's a limited time frame but that what I have for that day. If it doesn't work we can arrange another time/place. I may be heading to the meeting so I could bring them there also... :)

alright my turn!

I'll take the TEC Mint and Cream Chalice 1 in frag donated by Totally Exotic Corals of Oregon

Thanks Jody for the donation! And thanks Eric, and Brandon for running contest! Goes to show sticking it out through the contest even if you only have 3 little polyps is still worth your while!

Re: Winners of the November GOC have been decided

nice pick Vanz

Lancecobb I believe you are up

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

actually we haven't figured all that out yet. I have mostly been waiting for everyone to get their pieces picked out so I can group them together should I need to ship or send with someone. I know there are people kinda all over here so I have to get this sorted. I do know Snowpunk is meeting someone or a couple people, I don't know, at Seahorse today. We will get yours, Clay's, and I think Lance's out that way shortly.

Sorry for the delay. But if you happen to be coming up or someone else is let me know and I will send these back with them....or you....or whatever. Basically as soon as the opportunity comes I will be getting all of these out.