Winners of the November GOC have been decided

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good choice, probably one of my top 2 pieces we have as prizes...

Reefnjunkie, Your up.... :D

Well Jody is getting me a picture of the chalice that is not pictured-I apologize for the delay-but Hey, I've waited so.....................:p

It should be a little longer unless you guys can post one sooner-Jody told me it would be coming very soon-oh and I did not just ask today for the pic-it was yesterday-(laugh)

And to add-if Clay or Miles was online-I would choose and not hold things up-but they are not so hopefully I will have a PM soon

DOH-looks like Miles is now

Just curious-You guys show 15 prize donations but the way its broken up that only accounts for 13-(scratch)

Miles your up.

We wanted to give people a little choice even at the bottom. The left over will go into another GOC prize or giveaway of some sort. We have also fragged a few of the current prizes for this same purpose. Our hope is to offset some of the cost of donations given by the sponsors so we can actually purchase a little from them as well and help them out like they did all of us. This has proved impossible so far but the day is soon approaching when we can do that.;)