Just curious how to properly dispose of a tank

CA2OR

I have an idea involving an empty dumpster, a roof, and a small piece of wood. My thought it to position dumpster below roof, use narrow board to hold up lid, drop tank off roof which should snap the board causing the lid of the dumpster to close as the tank explodes on the bottom of the dumpster. Sounds good.....do you think it would work?

.....now if I could just get the wife to take a video of all of this(scratch)

I had a 75g with a stress fracture. Improperly made. SO it HAD to be destroyed. You'd be amazed how hard you can hit a glass tank with a hammer and have it not break.

That was fun.

On the breaking glass fun trip, my work does custom framing. Our last shop was on the 3rd floor. The trash chute went down to the basement. It would explode! That was also fun.

Breaking glass is cool.

I had a 75g with a stress fracture. Improperly made. SO it HAD to be destroyed. You'd be amazed how hard you can hit a glass tank with a hammer and have it not break.

That was fun.

On the breaking glass fun trip, my work does custom framing. Our last shop was on the 3rd floor. The trash chute went down to the basement. It would explode! That was also fun.

Breaking glass is cool.

Dang....I would have been asking where you were located....tank was saved though.