JManrow

The February PNWMAS Meeting will be held at the home of

Roy Seine "stylaster"

2808 Maryland St

Longview, WA 98632

360-425-4288

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Meeting will begin at 1:00 PM.

Roy has suggested the meeting begin at 1:00 PM to allow extra time for driving home for people from out of the area.

Evites will be going out soon. Send me a PM along with your e-mail address if you are not receiving them and would like to be added to the PNWMAS Evite list!

What is the aprox. drive time from portland? I want to go, but may be pushing it for time starting at 1:00. I know it is better at the tail end of the meeting, but not as good for the start.

If I decide to go, is there anyone that is interested in a carpool? Save gas, and have good conversation on the way.

dsoz

What is the aprox. drive time from portland? I want to go, but may be pushing it for time starting at 1:00. I know it is better at the tail end of the meeting, but not as good for the start.

If I decide to go, is there anyone that is interested in a carpool? Save gas, and have good conversation on the way.

dsoz

I'm planning to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Looking at the PNWMAS Calendar, it's good we found a space for this month's meeting!

7 Birthdays in February and we managed to find an open Sunday between Valentines Day and CHERI'S BIRTHDAY BLOW-OUT BASH!! http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/calendar.php

I just called Isaac and he doesn't have a clue(laugh)

Since CHERI'S BIRTHDAY BLOW-OUT BASH!! is on our calendar, are we all invited? Do we need to show passes or PNWMAS Cards? Will there be a band? What's the deal on this extravaganza?:D

Do I need an evite to go to the meeting? I already know where and when. My wife said she might make cookies to bring along.

No Evite is needed. The Evite just help notify people of upcoming meetings and events. Responding to the Evites help gives the meeting host a general idea of how many people to expect.

Anyone wishing to receive Evite notifications by e-mail, PM me your e-mail address and you will be added to the PNWMAS Evite list!

Does anyone want to trade for a breeding pair of Ocellaris clowns? They are getting aggressive toward some of my smaller fish when they are protecting their eggs (which is nearly all the time now). They are super fat and healthy. I can bring them to the meeting if someone is interested.