Eugene area meet & greet!!

impur

Ok....forgot about super bowl!!! And the next Sunday is valentines day. Mine says sure ,that we can lay around all day before we get our fish on!! Lol. Everyone cool with that day?? I like idea of the tank show tour , but for those that want to come to the meet n greet and come along on the tour, but don't feel comfortable having a few people over due to projects etc. Should still come anyway!!!! And the new day and time are--------------------******??

working boy

Is this a trick, Jon? I thought you were not working? Kinda had an image like this of you.

panhandler2.jpg

You are correct...still in early retirement. I had only mentioned it for those of you helping to support my new lifestyle.lol. It seems Saturday good for 1/2 and Sunday good for 1/2 so mabey a day during the week. LET'S HEAR WHAT DAY DURING THE WEEK IS GOOD FOR PEOPLE...and we will get this thing going..

As far as that image; YES I do have a N.R.A. hat just like that,but have never owned a red Old Navy fleece. Ohhh, I'd do almost anything for free beer too

No no no' date=' he is in Utah now. Must have missed the memo:D[/quote']

haha, and to answer the above post about showering, we would have to schedule it for one of my shower days. otherwise tought luck. i shower once a month weather I need it or not...I usually dont need it. (whistle)

it seemed like half the people i saw on the streets in portland were "drag" ...uh...racing? either that or queens, ya queens.

I propose we set a date for a meet & greet at a restaurant. Then at the meet & greet we can set up a tank tour.

I can make feb 13 or 14, not sure about the following weekend. I could also do most evenings around 6pm

After we get a date we'll work on a place.