Eugene area meet & greet!!

impur

I'm in!! Sorry I havn't caught this earlier and Yes, I'll call you Algea. So here's my idea: We meet at Clay's, head to Ruthies, on to Algea's, over to Impur's, then to Siskyou's. That put's us in a straight line from River rd to 13th and Garfield-ish. Then over to my place near Autzen ( we will have to drive fast past the stadium so Impur doesn't jump out) , over to oxx's and anyone else in the area who wants to jump on/in. After the final stop we head to Joey's Pizza on South A and 14th , it's close to oxx's( I'll pitch in 1 giant pizza ) so we can hang out and get some food. Or we can do the food thing and then reverse the order and then eat again afterwards. Any night works for me, just need a couple day notice. I say this thursday ( just to get the ball rolling)...who's in???!!!!!

Ok so i think we should all meet up somewhere like a restaurant or something for the meet & greet. Then people can head out from there to do a tank tour. We need to line up some ppl who will let us come check out their tanks.

What you guys think?

Joey's is on south a and 14th..little mom and pop pizza shop that's been there for 20 years and have the worlds best pepperoni. Ha! Cause there's more birds on that side! We need to get that joke thread back up again!!! Ok, sounds like siskiou and tidal are out this weekend. Joel mentioned 1st weekend in Feb. Susan, does that Sunday work for you? Algea? Newhouse? All you others chime in too......1st Sunday in Feb starting at >>>>" insert recomended time here. " <<<<

Interested in the meet and great you guys are puttimg together,(my ferinds with the same addiction are slim and further south). I know newbies can not be picky but sunday at 5pm out of question due to my kidos. If you put on another one later I will see if I can make it. I too also have frags I want to trade.