10 people wanting Vortechs?

huskerduck

Even if you cant do this til a week or two from now PM me, some are waiting on the New models anyway, last time this took over a month to actually happen from people trickling in so if you have interest for a later date still PM.

Last time people actually covered other people waiting on Tax returns and such so theres that possibilty as well

• 3 weeks later...
LMAO--CHA CHING(laugh)

its only 8-9 hundred, thats why I went with mp20's HAW, only cost me 700.00-(nutty)

Brad you big goofball!(laugh) Cha ching is right!:D But I'm thinking I can get the MP40's for the same price!(naughty)

Huskerduck, Cy from Barrier Reef also has a special running where he can get the MP40's for 355 each or the new model I think for 400 dollars each. Beth (tanktop74) messaged him and he said we could go in on it and could either pick up there or pay for shipping. May be easier just to go through him.

Let me know your thoughts!

Brad you big goofball!(laugh) Cha ching is right!:D But I'm thinking I can get the MP40's for the same price!(naughty)

Huskerduck, Cy from Barrier Reef also has a special running where he can get the MP40's for 355 each or the new model I think for 400 dollars each. Beth (tanktop74) messaged him and he said we could go in on it and could either pick up there or pay for shipping. May be easier just to go through him.

Let me know your thoughts!

This is a good Idea to go local, because last time it was a little frustrating with people in , people, out ( after calls were made)

The Prices last time were $135 mp10, $220 mp20, and $335 mp40 shipped with a receipt if I remember, if anyone was involved with the last one remembers, please refresh my older tired mind.

Heres the scoop, 8 more were wanted just in the last few days, and 6 originals were dropped. Emerald, you may want to see about organizing a new thread with the LFS guy.

The first time took a month to get it going, this seems to have went the same route and I completely understand people dropping out for it taking so long. Calvin found some on another Reef forum for close to the same price, I originally found the guy we used on Reef2Reef forums.