Help needed!!!!!!!!

CCCP

I did a iodine dip solution for 5 min for the fist coral, second one is too big i cant even pull it out of the aquarium it's about 14"x17" in size. its' just weird because corals looks happy beautifull colors, you can see polips on every brunch, first i thought it was one of the fishes biting it but i dont know no more.

i have one yellow tang, 2 Palette surgeonfish, one moroon clown fish,few peppermint shrimp, 2 fire shrimp, 2 white bandit cleaner shrimp, sally lightfoot crab,few serpent stars, feather starfish,coral beauty, pink skunk anymonyfish, some chromis, blue devils like 10 of them,sixline wrasse, bicolor blenny,jeweled blenny,purple tang with yellow eye, stuff like that.

I GOT THE SON OF THE &^*&^@^(@ THAT DID ALL THAT, I STAYED ALL NIGHT TO CATCH HIM ON BITING MY CORALS, " than it took me that much time to chatch a little bastard" i put him in my frag system for now, i'm doing barbique this week, grilled fish sounds good " jk"

Blenny.jpg guilty and charged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I GOT THE SON OF THE &^*&^@^(@ THAT DID ALL THAT, I STAYED ALL NIGHT TO CATCH HIM ON BITING MY CORALS, " than it took me that much time to chatch a little bastard" i put him in my frag system for now, i'm doing barbique this week, grilled fish sounds good " jk"

Blenny.jpg guilty and charged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA i love it i was in the same boat as you a couple weeks ago, watching my hogfish take down a sarcophyton and try to nip at a brain coral. He is now back at the lfs. Good to see it wasnt a flatworm or parasite issue. lata

Wow. Thats aawesome you caught him in the act and then caught him. Ive never heard of that from a bi-color either but i have had a couple of bad fish in the past that people say wouldnt do what i watched them do.

Heck...i have a clown right now that nips at my gorgonia every night. No huge damage.....but he definitely tears pieces of it off here and there.......