PC gamers

jgf86123

Man I felt so devastated when they said SC2 wasn't going to be out in time for Christmas! They better have it out in Q1 like they promised

Blizzard has never given a definite date - they are always very careful about that. Speculation is that it will be released on March, but Blizzard typically releases about 6 months after the public Beta starts - which makes March look not so good.

I can't wait for SC2. Playing a lot of Left 4 Dead 2 right now - great game.

I have been a WOW'er for a while. I also play COD quite a bit, especially the COD Modern Warfare 2 that just came out. I got Dragon Age Origins for xmas but am having a little difficulty getting into it. We are having another gaming weekend up in Vancouver next month (mostly FPS) if anyone wants to come.

Dave

Im a FPS junkie, started with CS, CS source, all the halflifes. Many games inbetween. Moved to Day of defeat source for a long while. Started playing the Call of duties. loved World at War. Finally broke down and bought modernwarfare 2. Wasnt gonna buy it since they really screwed over the PC community with it, but there are really no other good games out right now. Great game, bad servers, no ability to admin hackers and !@#theads, but the game itself is good.

I just can't get into the FPS games. I don't mind them if they are 3rd person POV, but i hate the 1st person POV FPS games. Just not fun to me. There are so many FPS games now, its like all they are making. It feels like to me, if you've played one you've played them all. All the same engine, same type of story, just the monsters and environment change.

I know this makes me a heretic' date=' but I just don't get the StarCraft love. Too much crap to keep track of... I do enough of that at work.[/quote']

Burn the heretic!!! He's spouting blasphemy I tell you!! You should be brought up before a gaming tribuneral for spouting off your opinion and spreading poison to young and impressionable minds! LOL(laugh)

Have you played Left 4 Dead? It's first-person but it is *very* much not Quake/Unreal/CS/etc. Might try Portal' date=' too -- also first person but very different and possible the greatest game ever written.[/quote']

Yeah, Portal is first person, but not really a shooter. More like a first person head-scratcher. (scratch) Really great game, but not if you're in a mindless gaming mood.

Have you played Left 4 Dead? It's first-person but it is *very* much not Quake/Unreal/CS/etc. Might try Portal' date=' too -- also first person but very different and possible the greatest game ever written.[/quote']

Left 4 Dead was good, Killing floor was better but got old after a bit.

Funny I just reinstalled Portal the other day and forgot how great that game is.

UT2004 is still my favorite game of all time but I haven't been gaming much lately. I used to play Everquest and Everquest 2 but they waste too much time, just too much fun. UT3 is pretty cool but it doesn't get my heart racing like UT2004 on modded servers.

I'll probably play Diablo 3 when it comes out.

• 1 month later...