PC gamers

jgf86123

hey andy, your a wow addict? i played til shortly before BC came out and havent touched it since, how is the new expansions and what not? do you play horde or alliance? what server? pvp or pve?

how is dragon age? thats one ive been wanting to give a try as soon as we have a comp that will run it.

I got started on Counterstrike, then tried out BF2 for a while. All that stopped when I bought Day of Defeat (counterstike like expansion). I play that and only that now. I'm addicted and I can't stop. Never got into the roll play too much except for Oblivion when it was new.

right now, pretty much nothing, the games i want to play, our comps wont run, the games they will run, have lost all excitement for me, ive played them all so many times that its kinda meh anymore. i want to get dragon age, bioware makes a good game, ive always been a fan, and i want to play diablo 3 for sure. and, once we things sorted out and we're both working again, instead of just her, we might try wow, she's interested, so.... lol

I have dragon age for the PS3 its AWESOME!!!!! Love that game

I also have Oblivion but haven't gotten into it much yet.

PC i like MMOs or strategy. I played WoW for awhile, guild wars, perfect world. I like playing tower defense games in Warcraft 3. Games like Age of Empires are lots of fun as well. I'm planning to pickup Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 when/if they ever come out. I built my new computer specifically to play Diablo 3, well that and to act as a HTPC.

so far as MMO's I'm playing Aion (barely) right now. Other than that I'll play just about any RTS. I played WOW but it never really keeps my interest for more than a month at a time. Honestly I don't really have the time to sink into MMO's right now... not sure why I have the Aion account active still....

if you like RPG's I highly recommend the Gothic series. Plays kinda like the elder scrolls games but I like the feel of them a lot better. they are much harder as well.

I'm currently playing Ryzom. If you like mmo's you owe it to yourself to check this one out. It came out around the same time as WoW, and was kindof overshadowed, but it has a dedicated and friendly player base, an elaborate crafting system, and a 3 week free trial. It's the first mmo to keep my interest since I quit WoW over a year ago.

I was a WoW man for a while, but have been out for a bit.

I play a variety of games. Lately it's been a lot of Civilization IV, Portal, and a few shooters. War3 tower defense is a lot of fun. When Diablo 3 comes out, I'll get it right away, I am sure.

Also got UFC Undisputed for the PS3, which is fantastic, and Rock Band on the Wii. The best part about Rock Band has been playing with friends and family. Never got so many people hooked on a game in my life! My mother-in-law always says "just one more song...". LOL. Never thought I would see that day.

I have dragon age for the PS3 its AWESOME!!!!! Love that game

I also have Oblivion but haven't gotten into it much yet.

PC i like MMOs or strategy. I played WoW for awhile, guild wars, perfect world. I like playing tower defense games in Warcraft 3. Games like Age of Empires are lots of fun as well. I'm planning to pickup Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 when/if they ever come out. I built my new computer specifically to play Diablo 3, well that and to act as a HTPC.

Your a dead man when Starcraft 2 come out Miles! I'm going to hunt you down on battle.net and put you down like a rabid dog!!!:D

That pretty new system of yours isn't going to save your a**! LOL

Plus I told my friend at Intel that helped me get you your processor to put a poison pill in your processor. If you ever look like your going to win, I can tell it to have "convenient" system error. LOL

Your a dead man when Starcraft 2 come out Miles! I'm going to hunt you down on battle.net and put you down like a rabid dog!!!:D

That pretty new system of yours isn't going to save your a**! LOL

Plus I told my friend at Intel that helped me get you your processor to put a poison pill in your processor. If you ever look like your going to win, I can tell it to have "convenient" system error. LOL

HA!!! Bring it on Chow!!! (laugh)

We'll definitely have to get together online and play once it comes out. Can't wait!!

Not really into FPS. Sometimes get headaches from them and plus my hand eye coordination isn't good enough for them. If you've ever seen Tommy Boy, I'm like Farley in the restaurant scene with the dinner roll. Just replace the word"sale" with the work "target" and you can go from there. LOL

DoW2 is an RTS' date=' based on warhammer 40k. Definitely worth a try. The Company of hero's games were great as well.[/quote']

Oh, that game. Yeah I have it around here somewhere but never got around to installing and playing it. With reefing, fishing, and spending time with the family it's hard to find any time to play computer games .............but for SC2 I'll make time!:D

I was a EQ player for about 10 years and just now saying that I am done with that.

I just don't want to get started on a game like that again as I think about how much of my life went into it.

But as I sit there looking at the comp sume nights, I sure miss the fun stuff at times.

I know just how you feel. Sometimes i just have that craving to play a game for a few hours and have it be as fun as WoW was at the beginning, or when i played Age of Empires for hours on end. I just can't seem to find that game....