lets see what makes your tank run!!!

stylaster

Here is my setup

I switched to all T5 a few months ago. 6x54 Tek + 4 led moonlights. Before this I only had MH and so I have in all my other tanks. 3 pc fans keep the temp down when reaches 78,5.

I run a Apex controller with temp, ph and ORP probes. It controls lights, pumps, heater and fans, skimmer and the kalk stirring schedule. It is connected with the rest of my lan via a linksys router modded as a bridge.

I run one pump as return (about 1000gph) and one for the closed loop with a sqwid (about 1000gph). I just added a modded maxijet for more flow (with the propeller for 1600gph).

I run one of my Kalk reactors via a autolifter pump and ATO. It is the smallest I ever built due to the little space I have in the stand.

I just added a dual media reactor. The first chamber is loaded with GFO and the second with large lignite. I'm trying to get better redox potential which was kinda low (showing some unwanted algae). In a few days I went up of about 80mv!

Sump is a modded wet/dry unit converted to sump+fuge. I run a Bubble Magus skimmer with mesh.

post-5689-141867752521_thumb.jpg

post-5689-141867752525_thumb.jpg

post-5689-141867752527_thumb.jpg

post-5689-14186775253_thumb.jpg

This is the tank room where I have my water station for making fresh and salt water. I recently added a DI to my old RO unit and an auto shut off valve.

The other pic is about the other side of the basement... where I keep another kind of equipment ;-)

post-5689-141867752532_thumb.jpg

post-5689-141867752534_thumb.jpg