Big Mac comes clean

jgf86123

http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20100111&content_id=7900248&vkey=pr_stl&fext=.jsp&c_id=stl

we all knew it was coming, doesnt hurt really cause we all knew he was using lol. still like the man, he was always so humble, even when chasing the record. so he still belongs in the hall.

barry bonds, well, he's a stuck up *%(#W*% who's so stuck on himself that he'll never come clean, and until he changes his attitude, he wont be getting my endorsement.

what are you guy's opinions? or is baseball condemned here? LOL

Pro baseball players have been juicing in one way or another since the game became a paid professional sport. Theres even record and accounts of players back inthe Babe Ruth era using things to get an edge. Even Babe Ruth, probably the most revered slugger of all time is believed to have been a cocaine user after long nights of partying to get ready to play the next day. does this mean he should be banned from the hall? I cant stand barry bonds for what type of person he is but as for the steroid issues its not like he was doing something nobody else was. I just hope griffey can put a few more productive seasons together in seattle and make a run at the HR title. if anybody deserves to own it otherthan Aaron, its him.

HOF is a hypocritical thing anyway. Look at pete Rose. Didnt juice. just playedd the game hard. Sure he bet on baseball but not on his own team and he is banned. Should be in the HOF based on his merits and statistics while ACTUALLY PLAYING the game.