camera suggestions

mister crabs

not so much an external adapter as it is a sleeve that the sony sticks slide into and its shaped like a compact flash card so it goes into the camera like a standard one

I thought the Sony sticks were much longer than the compact flash therefore wouldn't fit in a CF slot even with a sleeve? CF is around 1 11/16 by 1 7/16 (aprox).

Decisions, decisions :) One thing I know about the Nikon D70, is you can take quite a few pictures in a row with no hickups as long as you're not having focusing issues. I cannot take good photos of our cousins night races, but that is tough considering the speed he's driving and the lighting.

The Cannon Camera's have a sports mode which allows for continous bursts and will focus and track an objet, like a racecar. For races you really need a wide open apperature, even the 1.4f is pushing it

The Cannon Camera's have a sports mode which allows for continous bursts and will focus and track an objet' date=' like a racecar. For races you really need a wide open apperature, even the 1.4f is pushing it[/quote']

My Nikon has that 3 shots/sec mode too. I don't have a proper lens for these types of night shots and I wish I did. Not worth buying one now, NASCAR has shutdown the Elite Division series this year after running it for 30 years; and unless our cousin gets picked up for the Busch series, I have no use for that fast of a lens anymore....

(drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler)

Have you seen this site? Amazing.. http://www.digital-reefs.com/
(drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler) (drooler)