I couldn't resist

JasonH

You have excellent taste in fish.

Thanks. Now I just have to hope that he doesn't develope a taste for SPS. Although, if he starts eating zoos, I'll love him all the more.

Although, I think owning him rules out clams - and I was hoping to get one of those eventually.

jason, here's glasscages.com, ive heard a LOT of good things about them, and me personally, i prefer glass tanks

http://www.glasscages.com/?sAction=ViewCat&lCatID=2

they make a 125 wide thats 72x24x17, nice and deep, but not very tall, you could probably get by with just 150w halides for lighting, with t5 actinics

that one would be really nice actually, im not a fan of tanks over 18" tall, so that one is almost perfect, an its 2' deep, which is really nice as well and its only 370, plus shipping of course, and thats not counting all the mods they'll do for you, but, still, not a bad price, and they even make a 100 wide thats 72x24x13H which would be a pretty nice frag tank, or even better, a refugium tank lol

hmmm, looks like they dont ship this far west, unless you wanna go to cali, but, that should give you an idea of what one will cost, i tricked one out the way id want it done, with starfire front an sides, predrilled, with overflows, bulkheads, and what not, an it come out to 821, which isnt too bad for what is basically a custom built, just for you, reef ready 6' 125g tank with starfire glass on the front and side panels

LOL yeah, i do prefer em a lil short, its just easier to aquascape in a shorter tank lol

they make a 180 wide thats 72x24x25H, but, again, since they dont ship out here for a decent kinda price, you might be better off checking local, i just prefer glass and im not sure if anyone here local does glass tanks lol

Here it is....sorry for the song but I don't know how to remove the audio swaps...I originally did it as a joke to the video but now I can't remove it....guess I will have to re upload it.

The overflow is rediculous dude....like 10 gallons or something.

judging from the fact that he is moving it by himself, im going to say that tank is acrylic, unless he has the strength of hercules, then it could be glass lol

i still prefer glass tanks LOL even if they are heavier, im just not a fan of acrylic, scratches to easy, and besides, for extra money, you can get starfire glass, which is just awesome imo