Huskey fans

impur

A family of University of Washington Husky football supporters head out one Saturday to the outlet mall to do their back to school shopping.

While in the sports shop the son picks up an Oregon jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Duck fan and I would like to wear this to school".

His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk to mother"..

Off goes the little lad with the Duck jersey in hand and finds his mother.

"Mom?"

"Yes son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be an Oregon fan and I would like to buy this jersey".

The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "Go talk to your father!"

Off he goes with the Oregon Jersey in hand and finds his father.

"Dad?"

"Yes son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be an Or egon fan and I would like to buy this jersey".

The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT CRAP!"

About half an hour later they're all back in the car and heading towards home.

The father turns to his son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something today?"

The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have."

"Good son, what is it?"

To which the son replies, "I've only been an Oregon fan for an hour and I already hate you Husky bastards."