Friend was kicked out of his house decorating contest.

snowpunk

He tried to one up the competition by being funny and they disqualified him(again).(laugh) I don't know if he's gonna learn. I still think it is really funny either way. I figured you guys would get a kick out of it too...

X-Mas---BadAttitude.jpg

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

and the follow up. He was gonna wait but he posted this one too. this is all from him.

I just have to say sorry in advance to racefan;)

X-masman.jpg

Well, there is good news and bad news about my Christmas decorations.

The good news is that I truly outdid myself this year. The bad news is that I had to take them down after only two days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories. But two things made me take it down. First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by. Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the ladder and almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). She was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard.

I think I made him too real this time . But it was fun while it lasted. ;)

LMAO..........tell your friend thanks! I saw on the news about him having to take them down...........thats too bad' date=' really , really funny, I belly laughed[/quote']

more of another forum friend from a audi forum I'm on. Everybody seems to be getting a kick out of it. minus the little old lady I guess.

OKAY OKAY OKAY!!! I'm a gullible idiot and he is, well we won't get into that. It's not his. I started wondering as soon as you guys said you had seen them and then he told me. I feel retarded... still funny stuff though. He got me, cause it is something right up his ally to do. DOH!

Yeah it was on KATU or one of them, it was definately in the Portland area. The cops made him take it down because not only were people driving up in the yard and attempting to help but the 911 calls were plugging their phone lines.......

One of the best ( most amusing ) things Ive seen in years as far as Christmas decorations, its too bad we live in a world of whiners that cant take a joke, anyone with half a brain cell would know the gutters would be wrinkled if not falling, and there would be some sort of movement from the dummy. At most if youre not sure yell to the guy and see if he needs help. Like calling 911 is going to rescue in time or better yet, set the ladder back up if theres a response.

Personally, the more I think about it, I would have told the cops to get off my property and go hand out some seatbelt tickets to grown adults that dont want to wear them.