Sign in to follow this  
ReefMe

Zeovit

Heaya all. I'd like to see a separate forum / group / subject area on the PNWMAS for Zeovit users.I know there are a few people at least who are into this method and I plan on starting up a couple of tanks myself. Hopefully this will make communications between the Zeovit users easier, for group buys, idea trading, info, etc. To compartmentalize it would really help everyone who is doing it to do it better, faster and more economically.(clap)

ReefMe - The threads posted awhile back at RC about the T-5 setups using Zeovit were enough to get me to change over to T-5s. After visiting The Zeovit Forum http://www.zeovit.com/ I think it may be worth a try to have a section here with info on local Zeovit systems and pictures, of course.

what exactly is zeovit? i mean' date=' can i get a dumb guy's explanation? i dont exactly have the time to check out more forums LOL[/quote']

I'm not a Zeovit user myself, but from what I gather, the system uses types of minerals called zeolites to reduces toxins in the system. In addition to this, the Zeovit system uses various additives such as amino acids, bacteria, bacteria food, coral foods and supplements.

Here is the General Guide for the ZEOvit System for much more detail.

http://www.korallen-zucht.de/files/zeoguide_english_1_03.pdf

I run Prodibio and some zeovite supplements. How about an ULNS (Ultra Low Nutrient System) category? This would include zeovite, fauna marin, prodibio, vodka, etc. Just a thought.

Dennis