Sign in to follow this  
CA2OR

Got to be the nicest tank I have ever seen

I have seen this video a couple of dozen times and it never ceases to amaze. I love the different colors of fish that this guy has managed to keep in mass numbers. Not to mention a great collection of corals!

Gold Finger

Got to be pumping at least $100 a day into that baby and more than an hour or so to maintain it, I raise my gold fish bowl high!!

......or

I really think he bribed a guard at a public aquarium so he could be filmed feeding the fish!!(laugh)(clap)

I wish they would have said how big it is. That far away shot at the end was cool looking.

A little deeper into the website says that it is a 3700 gallon tank with 400+ fish. He claims his nitrates are 0 using one of the deltec nitrate removers.

Yeah I have seen this video before also.

It's very cool. Hate the music. But love all the Anthias! Must be 35+ in there!

Actually he has re-done this tank. I think with less fish and more corals...I sure liked his fish. I have seen this vid many times. Has everyone seen oregonreef.com? Its a nice one also

Jay

chingchais aquarium

i have seen this video many times and i find it pretty amazing myself. the sheer size and number of fish is pretty cool, however i find chingchais aquarium to be my favorite! its posted on glass box and other reef sites. jut do a search and it will blow your mind as well(rock2)......