A dream concert coming

Lowman

Megadeth and SLAYER' date=' GOD I can't wait to get these tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

That will be a GREAT show!!!! I saw Megadeath about 20 years ago in the Bay Area and they were great back then.

Last night I saw KISS for the first time! I have deliberately avoided them for the past 35 years as I thought they were a joke and charactures of real rockers. (Anybody remember Opus and Deathtounge?) But OMG!!! That was a fantastic show!!! Those guys ROCKED the Rose Garden. IMO their music and lyrics are amateurish (Lick it up!!??), but what showmanship! I am now an official member of the KISS Army!!!! (rock2)(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

Sorry to hear this! :p :p :p

Yeah they are a great show from what everyone says.......... but I could never get into the music. I did love the paint when I was younger though.

Yeah, like I said, KISS's music is pretty bad and that's why in over 200 concerts in 35 years, I've never seen them. KGON offered tix for $9.23 each, so it was hard to pass up. Now, I do regret not seeing them sooner.